Possible to make missions without paying?

Give it a go and see....I'll happily d/l and see if they run :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

First! I'm intending to get FC2 as soon i get a new PC!

But is it possible to make missionsm but not fly them and put them here for people to test or use it as templates for future missions?

Say again ???

RyZen5 3600x, MSI GamingX RX 5700xt, AX-370-K7, 16 Gig G-Skil 3200 :thumbup:, Antec 650w (Still),Win10 on 256G 870 NVMe, 860+850 Evo for Apps, 2x1TB WD HDs for :music_whistling:, TR5 :detective:, Hog stick:joystick:, 3x TM MFD Bezels. a 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair :pain:. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you grow.:pilotfly:

Say again ???

I want to see if i can download the client and make missions, but due that i don't a have sufficient money and computer to run it, i was wondering if it's possible to just make missions, for other to try and use. After all, you can at least download the client before purchasing activations.

You will have troubles making missions without having the chance to try them yourself. Just too see if some trigger works as you want it to ans so on.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

You will have troubles making missions without having the chance to try them yourself. Just too see if some trigger works as you want it to ans so on.

Yeah, i predicted it would come... But it is as much also to give ideas to other to perfect ;)