How do I assign Coalitions???

Snacko

Ok, I just clicked the Mission Editor button and the mission editor opened with a blank map. I spent an hour adding A10s and other stuff for the base, then I wanted to add a Russian Ka-50 to fly with the A10s. But the A10s are Blue and the Ka-50 is Red!!

I cannot find the Coalitions screen to put them on the same side. I noticed that if I start a 'new' mission it does ask me to set the Coalitions. But it DID NOT ask me to assign Coalitions when I opened the Mission Editor! Where is the Coalitions Edit panel???

Edited by Snacko
I would like to delete this, but I see no way to do it...

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

If I am not mistaken, Coalitions can only be assigned once, at the beginning of making a map. After that, you are stuck with whatever coalitions you made and can not add or remove nations. If you want your coalitions to be different, you will have to start building the map from the scratch.

Thus, it takes some thorough planning, coalition-wise, before committing to making a map.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit