Controls settings corrupted

Devidin

I have configured the controls for the F15C.

I saved the profile in the default FC2.lua file.

I switch to A-10 in the drop down (upper left corner), and reloaded the file (to try to obtain the same config than the F15C)

The config of the F15C is the same

The config of the A10 is

- messed-up (keyboard commands appears in the MFD category)

- some entries are not editable anymore (can't enter the cell with the click)

- alternate blue/grey lines are sometimes not alternate anymore (multiple blue lines without grey ones in between in the location where it cant be added)

Attached: screen shot, lua file

Thank U

1302239915_A10controls.thumb.JPG.fff9701a6a6a8b058889503fafa45dee.JPG

Save/load profile is used only to have different profiles for the same aircraft, never to mix profiles from one aircraft to the other one (except I think mig-29 versions).

Tro to navigate to F:\DCS\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Input\Aircrafts\ and delete, for each aircraft you messed up, your joystick profile and leave default ones. To differentiate between them, note that your joy profile has a string similar to {75D973F0-2244-11df-8001-444553540000} in the filename, the default ones don't have any string.

If that doesen't work I don't know any other way (might be tho!) than reinstalling the sim (you don't loose any activation).

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

I have configured the controls for the F15C.

I saved the profile in the default FC2.lua file.

I switch to A-10 in the drop down (upper left corner), and reloaded the file (to try to obtain the same config than the F15C)

Thats your problem - you shouldn't do that.

Unfortunately the load-mechanisms doesn't prevent us from assuming this is OK to do.

But copying one config to another aircraft will break the config.

Thats why they were split out in the first place - to have different config.

Check post #2 here to fix it: Key assignments gone nuts.. please help!

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning