can not access youtube

kiss4luna

Here they are. It's pretty lame the Chinese gov't blocked youtube, google, facebook, etc.

Maverickf22flyer I'D LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE WHO'S ABLE TO DO THIS:

1. START THE LEFT OR RIGHT ENGINE NORMALLY

2. SHUT IT DOWN(you may bring it to idle or not if you want to) IMMEDIATELY(SO BE CAREFULL NOT TO LET IT RUNNING FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS)

3. NOW TELL ME IF THE GG RPM(if i'm correct, the rpm indicator below the EGT, on the right side of the cocpit) WILL EVER GET ABOVE 0% WHEN YOU WANT TO RESTART IT!

THIS EIGHTER MAY BE A BUG, OR THE KA-50'S ENGINES ARE FOR A SINGLE USE!:P

Please tell me what's wrong! 1 day ago NCisfullofhicks Anyone know what the IFF switch is for? I think it turns on the "identify friend or foe" system, but what does that actually do? It's not like it shows which units are friendly or hostile. 3 weeks ago jumpa01 Is there a DEMO FOR THIS GAME TO see if we like it or not? 1 month ago Extreme1567 wat button do i press to raise the levers at 2:59?? 1 month ago Kopihucky page up x2 ... for some reason we cannot click those

the levers are from engine idle to flight power. 1 month ago ChromeBallz Narration on what exactly you're doing would be a good idea i think - Gives people who have no clue about helicopters some idea on how stuff works and what all those knobs and switches are for :) 1 month ago Cadmium77 Awesome.. 2 months ago phoenixstorms9 Holy Sweet Mother of Universe!!!! D: 2 6 months ago kiss4luna (uploader) i'm so happy to be some help 9 months ago tingbokngah Why can't i uncage my standby ADI? 9 months ago kiss4luna (uploader) maybe you didn't turn on some power supply 9 months ago XiaoPow I have the same issue, the knob is not turnable. 3 months ago kiss4luna (uploader) power 3 months ago XiaoPow sorry? 3 months ago pitimor What mission is that? 10 months ago kiss4luna (uploader) a homemade mission ;) 9 months ago leroy196401 well done, you go to fast to follow, but well done know doubt. 11 months ago kiss4luna (uploader) thanks 9 months ago HoodSoldier4life this game is a good simulator ..but for me is ugly :)) 1 year ago kiss4luna (uploader) yes, ugly for me too ;) 9 months ago fady904 how did you increase the yellow levers? 1 year ago kiss4luna (uploader) oh, by pressing PageUp key. 1 year ago jparksd what kind of video card are u using cause i have a dell inspiron 531s with an nvidia geforce card and it skips real bad with this game 11 months ago kiss4luna (uploader) sapphire 1950Pro 9 months ago

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus G72GX | CPU: Core 2 Duo Overclocked @ 2.9Ghz | Memory 6GB DDR2 | Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 260m 1GB | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Monitor: Samsung 32" LCD

LOMAC 1.0 to FC 1.12 System RIP (2003-2010) | AMD Athlon 64 3000+ overclocked to 2565MHz | NVidia Geforce 7800 GS AGP 256 MB | 1GB Kingston PC2700 DDR DRAM | Windows 2000 with SP4