Leavu+ERI 2.1 release

We do it was his ANTI Virus firewall combo from Norten I hate Norten its a crap of a firewall it blocks everything thats why I called it "ANTI INTERNET".

What is that?

A firewall?

You MUST all have the exact same version of leavu or you will have big problems!

Everyone must have 2.1.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that?

A firewall?

Norton, I assume.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thank you wed, i will add it to the first page!

There seems to be some problems with pictures overlapping each other? is it possibel to solve?

I can provide you with the source document from Open Office and picture files.

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Thank you wed, i will add it to the first page!

There seems to be some problems with pictures overlapping each other? is it possibel to solve?

I can provide you with the source document from Open Office and picture files.

Ooops! Converting error.

Ru docs in MS word format. Convert it to pdf if it possible

Leavu Eri 2.1 documentation.zip

Edited by wed

Ooops! Converting error.

Ru docs in MS word format. Convert it to pdf if it possible

I get problems when I open the doc in msword:

• Pages 12, 13, 14, 17 and 18 has text is on top of other text
  • Pages 13, 14, 17 and 18 has pictures on top of other pictures
  • Table of Contents start at 1 but doc starts at 3.

Please take this attached file, you can use it as source code/initial

document to translate if you want to and get time. You will need Open Office.

LE21.zip

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

I get problems when I open the doc in msword:

• Pages 12, 13, 14, 17 and 18 has text is on top of other text
  • Pages 13, 14, 17 and 18 has pictures on top of other pictures
  • Table of Contents start at 1 but doc starts at 3.

Please take this attached file, you can use it as source code/initial

document to translate if you want to and get time. You will need Open Office.

ok

dont know why.

in my ms word everyting is ok

i try to fix

Edited by wed

I could be that my msword cannot handle cyrillic properly, but it seems

that all the text is made out of text boxes, and some of these are on top

of each other.

It might be me being a dipstick, but with ERI installed, my cursor tracks a bugged target, but in TWS mode, the auto-snap feature stops me being able to bug a secondary target.

Am i doing something wrong? I had to uninstall it because of this limiting me to one target. the documentqation states that,

"Using the (default key numpad0) step key, you can have the radar

cursor automatically move/snap to the ”next” contact on the radar

screen."

Is this what i need to do in TWS mode? Numpad 0 & 1 (with numlock on), dont seem to do anything. I cleared any previous assignments to them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

It might be me being a dipstick, but with ERI installed, my cursor tracks a bugged target, but in TWS mode, the auto-snap feature stops me being able to bug a secondary target.

Am i doing something wrong? I had to uninstall it because of this limiting me to one target. the documentqation states that,

"Using the (default key numpad0) step key, you can have the radar

cursor automatically move/snap to the ”next” contact on the radar

screen."

Is this what i need to do in TWS mode? Numpad 0 & 1 (with numlock on), dont seem to do anything. I cleared any previous assignments to them.

The auto-snap has a certain "radius" around each target from where it can snap.

If two targets are flying very close to each other, then it can be tricky to bug both.

(But not impossible)

check you have all required dlls

thanks. i will check later. if it can work with TWS then is will be a real help

It also works well vs contacts hidden by others using ECM

104 server now does integrity check of your export.LUA to be default, which means ERI has been banned along any other LUA application. You need to use default lua to enter. Theres a MODMAN package for this somewhere on these forums.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Download this 104th Modman pack that will install all the required default files. Use for either DCS or FC2.

Crunch, I am not happy about losing my exports but I super duper appreciate you guys putting this MODMAN lua kit out. This makes it a lot easier. Good job! This is a solution and I that is what makes our hobby great.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how hard it would be to program something like this to run across wifi onto an ipad? Touchscreen MFD, sell it in the app store for a few bucks, I'd drop $5-10 on it once I get an ipad.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

It already runs over network, you can hook up multiple units to the same game computer.

To be able to run it on Ipad I guess we would need to remove the JOGL parts of it. (unless JOGL works on ipad?)

Do you know if Java has good native graphics capability for rendering primitive shapes fast?

- Basically to do this I would need to be able to draw lines, triangles and text, but that is basically everything I need.

Edited by =RvE=Yoda
  • Like 1

not done much testing - but when running I see quite a big FPS hit --- about 5 FPS --- is that normal?

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

not done much testing - but when running I see quite a big FPS hit --- about 5 FPS --- is that normal?

can you tell me what system you have? On a multi core system it shouldnt affect fps.

The fps hit is basically the JOGL graphics overhead, not leavu itself. This overhead does

not affect GPU performance but DOES eat some extra cpu.

The previous version which ran d3d with .net was closer to hardware, and had lower

system requirements, but leavu is now a java+jogl development.

also, are you seeing 100->95 fps or something like 30->25 fps?

if it is the latter, then something is definitely wrong. Maybe try running a performance benchmark.

In short, yes, you can expect an fps loss if you run a single core system.

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

ERI Query

Yoda. I really cant get on with the "auto snap" as it stops me bugging closely grouped targets in TWS mode, (keeps snapping to the already bugged PDT). Either i am doing it wrong, (probably), or its a design feature.

Can you advise? Or tell me how to disable that feature as I love the other thngs it does, (azimuth tracking, etc).

Also a dumb-ass question. What does the "target step" do. Does is swap PDT / SDT between bugged targets or is it a way of bugging multiple contacts. I have not been able to conclusively test this yet, ( I should set up a none lethal mission really :pilotfly:)

If it does the latter then that solves my earlier problem!

Edited by coolts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

Yoda. I really cant get on with the "auto snap" as it stops me bugging closely grouped targets in TWS mode, (keeps snapping to the already bugged PDT). Either i am doing it wrong, (probably), or its a design feature.

Can you advise? Or tell me how to disable that feature as I love the other thngs it does, (azimuth tracking, etc).

Also a dumb-ass question. What does the "target step" do. Does is swap PDT / SDT between bugged targets or is it a way of bugging multiple contacts. I have not been able to conclusively test this yet, ( I should set up a none lethal mission really :pilotfly:)

If it does the latter then that solves my earlier problem!

search for the line

cursor_on_target(); 	-- Keep radar cursor on our current target

and comment it out (put -- before it)

It already runs over network, you can hook up multiple units to the same game computer.

To be able to run it on Ipad I guess we would need to remove the JOGL parts of it. (unless JOGL works on ipad?)

Do you know if Java has good native graphics capability for rendering primitive shapes fast?

- Basically to do this I would need to be able to draw lines, triangles and text, but that is basically everything I need.

Ever since Java 1.6.0_u10 all Java2D operations are hardware/shader accelerated. You can't draw a non-hardware accelerated line using the Java API anymore. That said, as you've found before, that still may not meet your requirements. If you use Java2D then you'd also be better off using Swing (and the lovely Nimbus Look&Feel) rather than AWT, since Swing also uses Java2D and you have fewer resource synchronization overhead under the hood.

JoGL will not work on iPad/iPhone because Apple refuses to allow Java on that platform. It is the only platform aside from the XBoxes that don't run Java (it runs *everywhere* else). This is a policy limitation imposed by Apple, the hardware is designed for OpenGL ES (and things like gcj would compile/run Java on iPad if Apple allowed it).

JoGL will work perfectly well on an Android or similar phone as its OpenGL ES chips are open for use and Java is supported (in fact, Android uses Java with some customized libraries).

So, now you know which phone will do what *you* want when you are next in the market :)

Edited by Moa

search for the line

cursor_on_target();     -- Keep radar cursor on our current target

and comment it out (put -- before it)

Cheers yoda! That was the one tiny bit of the whole mod that i couldnt live with. Everything else is spot on in my humble opinion. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First, thanks for this mod. -However i've installed ERI only (copied everything from fc2 export to .\confic\export) but my keybinds doesn't work. All else works as intended.

Svend

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

I had to fiddle to get the keybinds to work. make sure you clear any bindings ingame.

you can verify the kebindings in ERI by checking the lines 136-138 in ERI_radar.lua

check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd375731(VS.85).aspx for numeric keypad ascii codes. remember to make sure numlock is on though. i made that mistake ( a million times :doh:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]