saitek rudder toe brake ?

HI

Does anbody know how to configure toe brakes using the saitek pro flight pedals ?? i can engage the brakes but they dont release when i take my feet off them :(

martin

Edited by evo6tme

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the offer but i got it solved setting the toe-brakes up as bands :thumbup:
Could you please show me the profile you created for the saitek pedals showing how you have the toe brakes set-up for lock-on. I hope this will work in 1.02. Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

Is this for DCS or LO or LOFC or LOFC2?

For LOFC I remember having to have a profile (which isn't available becuase my pedals aren't plugged in...why Saitek, why?), but for DCS (and LOFC2 maybe the same as this) I just set it up as an axis control in DCS and it works fine.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes, dcs is accepting axis input for the wheelbreaks, FC2 is similar to FC1-1.12b as key only..so you have to create a FC2 profile!)

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the offer but i got it solved setting the toe-brakes up as bands :thumbup:
Sure would like to have your setting for saitek rudder pedals. Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

• 10 months later...
HI

Does anbody know how to configure toe brakes using the saitek pro flight pedals ?? i can engage the brakes but they dont release when i take my feet off them :(

martin

In DCS A10-C, I had same issue, same pedals...I just inverted in the axis tune and they are perfect

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

anyone know how to do it simped pedals? I havent been able to assign them to axis in either sim. Directx sees the brakes as axis input but its either full on or full off. no differential.

Are your simped's the USB ones, or the ones that connect via your TM Cougar Joystick base?

I have also set them as an axis in the controller configuration inside DCS-A10c, I also had to reverse the axis to get the press to brake type setup I wanted.

When you get it working you'll love it, much more satisfying than a mapped HOTAS button or keyboard key IMHO.

Those having pedal problems would probably do well to visit this post.

Note that the VID/PID will only be the same as in that post for Saitek pedals, and even then the PID may be different for any other pedals than the Pro Flight set- yet unconfirmed.

It would be nice to have acknowledgement that this is on the list of issues kept under observation by ED. It certainly provides a good obstruction for new users to bump their foreheads against right when the learning curve is at its steepest anyway.

Cheers,

Fred