Trigger and planes

jpm1

i canno't manage to activate planes groups with trigger events i tried almost everything but the planes i want to activate with triggers systematically start with the mission . here are few examples :

the F-16 won't wait they start even when the Buk is alive

th_Scr_10-05-04_17-12-00.png

the Mig-29 appear as soon as the mission has started the Yak 40 is several km away from the Mig zone

th_Scr_10-05-04_17-12-18.png

i tried with both switched , continuous or mission start . that problem doesn't happen with ground units

Edit: ninji'd by case.

As Case has mentioned... you need to put in a delay under Hold Time in unit properties. As seen at the bottom of the image attached.

lockihelp.jpg

This time does not need to be 23hours.. but any time that is after the trigger is activated.. 23 hours is the max so commonly used.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Edit: ninji'd by case.

As Case has mentioned... you need to put in a delay under Hold Time in unit properties. As seen at the bottom of the image attached.

lockihelp.jpg

This time does not need to be 23hours.. but any time that is after the trigger is activated.. 23 hours is the max so commonly used.

Actually you can set the delay time to several days. Thats what the "/ 0" indicates.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum