Hover mode for harrier?

Sel94

First, I'd like to thank all the guys who worked on the EFA mod. It is awsome! But can I go into hover mode with the harrier? Is there a button for it or something? Thanks.

Edited by Sel94

It's actually 60 knots, but he's right in a way. The word from ED is changing this speed is possible with modifications to weight/dynamic pressure, but their lips are sealed as to how to do this. Someone in the community will have to find it.

here all this talk of a flyable harrier and not one screen shot of this top secret monster?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

You'll just have key assignments for the Ka then, not the flight model or characteristics.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "