LockON FC2 ONLINE

• ED Team

LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2

Flights on a Aviasibir Server:)

For downloading:

http://ifolder.ru/17624193

Edited by Dr.lex

- В следующий раз, - сказал ему тогда комбриг, - за такие художества я вам вставлю в жо... ручку от патефона и проверну, а вы в это время будете исполнять мелодии Дунаевского!(А.Покровский)

Мы можем все, но не все в один день.

Если уж нарушаешь субординацию, делай это с бо́льшим уважением.

Hello,

It is an official video of ED ? Or a fan work ?

Thank's

Gigabyte P35 DS3L - Core2Duo 8400 @ 3600mgz - 2*2 giga dual Corsair Dominator - Palit HD4870 512mo - WD Sata 2 Caviar 500 & 320 giga & Raptor 150 giga- XP pro et Windows 7 64

Hotas Warthog - Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - Track Ir 5

This is just a great movie !! And nice kill at the end, we see your plane is damaged but you manage to get the kill with the guns !

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

• ED Team
Hello,

It is an official video of ED ? Or a fan work ?

Thank's

No, we do not own the rights to this music, therefore video not the official... As well as many other video:)

- В следующий раз, - сказал ему тогда комбриг, - за такие художества я вам вставлю в жо... ручку от патефона и проверну, а вы в это время будете исполнять мелодии Дунаевского!(А.Покровский)

Мы можем все, но не все в один день.

Если уж нарушаешь субординацию, делай это с бо́льшим уважением.

Taxi takeoffs

Why is it that people take off from the taxi ramps? The last few times playing on line this seems to be the standard.. Some people dont take off from the runway. This Video shows this trend in action.

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

Because people don't have manners and want to play some airquake. :P

Same thing with people taxiing at ~150km/h to get onto the runway right ahead of you when you're on final.

That said, it's not unheard of IRL either. I've heard the ATC say "That's not quite what I meant with clear for takeoff" on the radio after one of our aircraft made a taxiway takeoff.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester