AGM slew rate.

Why fix some thing that ain't broke ???

Looks like acceleration has been added to the slew rate of the AGM seeker head. And it's a pain in the ARES.

Can I switch it back, and if so where do I find its parameters.

With regards....... Shad

Edited by ShadowVonChadwick

RyZen5 3600x, MSI GamingX RX 5700xt, AX-370-K7, 16 Gig G-Skil 3200 :thumbup:, Antec 650w (Still),Win10 on 256G 870 NVMe, 860+850 Evo for Apps, 2x1TB WD HDs for :music_whistling:, TR5 :detective:, Hog stick:joystick:, 3x TM MFD Bezels. a 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair :pain:. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you grow.:pilotfly:

if just using a joystick? just go into the setting you have assigned to that and assign a -curve to slow it down, how hard is that?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

if just using a joystick? just go into the setting you have assigned to that and assign a -curve to slow it down, how hard is that?

The only assignable axis I have are Pitch, Roll, Rudder & Throttle. None for hat switches here.

So yes it is hard :smartass:

Slow keyboard doesn't help.

Thanks anyway...Shad

RyZen5 3600x, MSI GamingX RX 5700xt, AX-370-K7, 16 Gig G-Skil 3200 :thumbup:, Antec 650w (Still),Win10 on 256G 870 NVMe, 860+850 Evo for Apps, 2x1TB WD HDs for :music_whistling:, TR5 :detective:, Hog stick:joystick:, 3x TM MFD Bezels. a 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair :pain:. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you grow.:pilotfly:

Am I the only one having problems with this new TDC accelerated slew rate.

hmm. I dont have this problem. I checked controls for Su25, 25T and A10,

and test flew the 25T and A10, they work for me. (all of them I mapped axis to TDC)

What AC did you have trouble with?

Did you copy your input folder from unpatched to patched fc2? (this may have caused trouble

because some control stuff were changed)

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

hmm. I dont have this problem. I checked controls for Su25, 25T and A10,

and test flew the 25T and A10, they work for me. (all of them I mapped axis to TDC)

What AC did you have trouble with?

Did you copy your input folder from unpatched to patched fc2? (this may have caused trouble

because some control stuff were changed)

Thanks for the reply....

No its a clean install with only

OldLandNoise

{

perSquare = 5;

perSquare2 = 150;

front = 1000;

back = 30000;

top = 2500;

And I noticed it before any edits. I'm a mud mover A10, BlackShark only.

TDC AGM TV definitely now has a non linear response to keyboard or Hat inputs. Slow mouse & slow keyboard has nill influence.

My stick doesent offer a mapable responce curve for TDC & I usualy use left hand on keyboard for target acquisition.

Im at a loss as I swing past targets to often.

Regards .......Shad

Hmm... I tried buttons and axis, worked fine for me. My mouse control seemed linear.

If mouse is slow you can increase it by axis tune in the controls menu

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Ill go fly a miz in BS and see if anything has changed there, which I doubt.

It responds like "mouse acceration" does when set, which i never use.

And I only use mouse for view/head movement, no track IR yet.

Then Ill try a reinstall.

Thanks

OK i see what you mean, the keyboard input for TDC control is accelerated in A10.

However mouse input is not accelerated if axis bound.

I see you need the mouse for looking around, hmm...not sure what you can do in that case.

I use mouse to Shkval look and it does work perfectly. :]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Just done a quick reinstall (no patch) & the test.miz I use for tweaking. All is sweet....Now ill try the patch and compare.

Thanks for the help, as I cant install on other PCs here.

I haven't tried it out but does it still do the thing where you move the nose around and the mouse has to fight the direction your moving?

Thats to be expected, as the AGM TV is not gyro stablized.

Cheers

OK i see what you mean, the keyboard input for TDC control is accelerated in A10.

However mouse input is not accelerated if axis bound.

I see you need the mouse for looking around, hmm...not sure what you can do in that case.

Never tried to use the mouse for target acquisition ??

I'm actually talking about the Shkval on the Su-25T. Normally you would lock the ground to stabilize and then move around but when I use the x52 mini stick I would have to fight the direction im moving the aircraft even when stabilized. When using keys or hat switches it doesn't work like that AFAIK.

the problem is you have a the Computer mouse and then the saitek or other hardware emulation the mouse and its causing conflict in the sim...

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Never tried to use the mouse for target acquisition ??

I always use mouse for that, mouse works fine for me. Perfectly linear response

(and I am very picky about this, I used to play a lot of shooters where that was essential =))

I'm actually talking about the Shkval on the Su-25T. Normally you would lock the ground to stabilize and then move around but when I use the x52 mini stick I would have to fight the direction im moving the aircraft even when stabilized. When using keys or hat switches it doesn't work like that AFAIK.

OK im with you now....that would bug the shiz out of me..

Is that new with the patch??? I dont have that problem..

Been there since 1.12 however as mastiff said it could be a conflict with my hardware mouse and the mouse emulated on the X52. Although if I just move my mouse around it does the same exact thing, and its smooth as butter ifI hold the airplane still and fly straight. its only when the airplane moves does it do this.

*edit* tested it out and it seems alot smoother since the patch.

Edited by Insanatrix

I always use mouse for that, mouse works fine for me. Perfectly linear response

(and I am very picky about this, I used to play a lot of shooters where that was essential =))

I cant use a mouse with left hand,, cant even use a fork with it either:lol:

Still play shooters but with mouse right, KB left in the org Quake2 setup. No W,S,D,A for me. My boys still bag me about it.

Been there since 1.12 however as mastiff said it could be a conflict with my hardware mouse and the mouse emulated on the X52. Although if I just move my mouse around it does the same exact thing, and its smooth as butter ifI hold the airplane still and fly straight. its only when the airplane moves does it do this.

Yep I have read about people with probs with the mouse emulation.

My eldest boy gave me his X48 (I think it was) to try but could not get programed properly for flight sims at the time, I gave up and went back to a simple Logi 3D PRO.

I haven't tried it out but does it still do the thing where you move the nose around and the mouse has to fight the direction your moving?

Nope ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Clean install tested than add patch again and keyboard/TDC acceleration is still there.

Unwarranted and unrealistic in my humble opinion. With the A10 and its substantial rudder surface its just not needed.

Remember when Windows had mouse acceleration, no one used it and now its not there. !!!

Dont fix whats not broken..........