FC 2 Run problem

Olympuss

I have Vista 32 bit.

Just Download english version of FC2.

1st Install Lock on

2nd Install FC2

i CAN Run the Game and see the menu but when try o Run a Single mission or Campaign receive that message:

Runtime Error

Program: ics\Lockon Flaming Cliffs\bin\x86\stable\simulator exe

This application has requaesting the Runtime to terminate it in an unsual way.

Can anyone help?

Hello sir.

How i will found that Logs.

Already post the message that receive.

I will put it again:

Runtime Error

Program: ics\Lockon Flaming Cliffs\bin\x86\stable\simulator exe

This application has requaesting the Runtime to terminate it in an unsual way.

Receive that message when try to Fly a mission.I can see the mission Menu but not to fly.

Here what we need - thats why we put it all in one post: ;)

• DxDiag report:
    • Use Start->Run: DXDIAG and "Save All Information, to a TXT file" for the report.
    • In the forum post - upload it using "Go Advanced", then press the "Manage Attachments" in the section below the post. Upload the TXT file.

[*]Any *.CRASH files in your ".\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Temp" folder.

[*]Any ERROR* files you find in the ".\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Temp" folder.

and

Locations of the \Temp folder may vary:

* All platforms - custom install location: <YourDrive>:\<your custom location>\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Temp

* XP/2003: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Temp

* Vista / Win 7 with "default permissions" on the system / UAC on:

32 bit editions: C:\Users\<users>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Progra m Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Temp

64 bit editions: C:\Users\<users>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Progra m Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Temp

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

All you need is LOMAC 1.0 to install FC2. Once FC2 is installed you can even uninstall LOMAC 1.0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Olympus, not many things in the DirectX report I react on, but the ATI driver is only a few months old - but it could still be worth to try to upgrade it.

The sound-driver is very old (7/18/2007), it would need an update if you can find it at your vendor's support pages.

Also, are you sure you didnt find any .CRASH files in the \Temp folder? There should have been some there - having those together with your Dx-report is very helpful indeed.

And I have to ask - any mods on your PC?

Because mods can be a factor - especially if they were installed when you patched the FC2.

Deactivated mods can still be a factor when patching - some times the patcher can't update files that has been touched by a mod.

Mustang, I've moved your post out of the Bug-thread into a separate thread here for investigation: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=53874

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

I had to reisntall game few times and it helped.... dunno what was wrong anyway.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Olympuss, you have not answered any of the questions I asked - I cannot answer on anything releated to your problem unless you provide some more information.

Hey there, I could never get FC2 to run since it came out,some directx problem,tried everything people said.then BS would'nt run with new patch"sound eng." So I moved from vista to Win7 clean install...All is perfect again.everthing works fantastic!!! gone flyin......jv

Runtime crash and errors occasionally on my rig too

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=900263&postcount=287

Could it be somehow related to mod's? Reason why I'm asking is, since I've re install LO/BS with no mods no modman. I have yet experience a crash. However, crossing my fingers on that one...

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.