i maybe find some cpu bug.

i use phenom II 965 cpu 3.4ghz

if you dont change autoxec file affinity i got only 1 core workload when play

if i put there use 3 core

game use all 3 core and all 3 core got load in bs

is that true or my computer suck?

but now i can get 30 fps in 3 screen.

medium details water detail 1 and shadows active planar

Are you using version 1.0? Version 1.0.1 sets affinity to all cores. However, do note that it is a single-thread application - simultaneous use of cores is an illusion caused by very quick load-balancing and some Dx10 features.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

i use 1.0.1 patch and i test more if you keep autoexec file like orginal settings i get 20 fps and put that 3 core use nunmber i got 10 fps more in same training mission

So yeah i know that 101 patch use all cores but my computer i got same sitsueison like run without patch so game run 1 core only change is if i dont change that game autoexec fiile only 3 core mode bs run 1 core but windows taskmanager say that run 4 core but only one core got load , now when i change anfinity in autoexecmfile use only 3 core game aplicaton use 3 core and fps is more than orginal setting witch use all cores

Edited by Nasty

A DxDiag overview of your system might help figuring out those peculiarities.

And as I said, that's load-balancing that's happening faster than the task manager refresh rate. Aside from a few possible quirks from Dx10/11 there simply is no multithreading happening, meaning that it is never at the same time on multiple cores. It continually and with blistering speed gets moved to whichever core is the least busy, though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester