Patch 1.0.2 for "DCS: Black Shark"

Ulrich

Yes, you can click Save Profile on the top/right of the Controls screen. It only saves the currently selected controller. So, you have to save one for your joystick, another for your pedals, ect... Also, do the same thing for each aircraft, so you could have a lot of profiles to save.

I wish I had figured that out before reinstalling and having hours of reconfiguring work to do :(

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cranes move?

I've been flying DCS since it was only available in Russian and Lomac since 1.0 and I don't recall ever seeing cranes move until now. Have I been that unobservant all this time or is this new to the update.

The cranes moved in 1.01C too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wish I had figured that out before reinstalling and having hours of reconfiguring work to do :(

I wasted a lot of time as well.... That's how I learned how it works. Argg! :joystick:

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Well guys, I have now installed and updated to 1.0.2, What can I say, great job guys, the sound when flying about is fantastic, and on the plus side I seem to be able to land on the grass without my landing gear bouncing all over the place now, though I never knew if that was BS or just my bad flying :) Slightly disappointed to lose Radio Mayak, I also thought that It added a hugh dose of realisim when I was flying around doing circuits, Never mind though, Maybe we can figure out a way to get it working again. Once again, Thankyou for all your hard work guys, I really cant wait to see what else turns up in the future.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

The patch is very nice and well worth the waiting! Nice job!

I have one question, though: Yesterday I was flying coop with a buddy, and we spent 10 minutes trying to figure out why we did not see each other on the ABRIS over the DL. Then we found out that we had BOTH clicked the wrong switch to turn the DL on. There is two switches under the PVI-800 numpad, to the right of the "Edit, Oper, Off, etc..." turn knob. One for INU update and the other for DL On/Off.

We are both pretty experienced Shark pilots and could perform the complete start-up in our sleep, so my question is: have those switches been switched in position by the patch? If so, why?

If they haven't, we should probably apply for some kind of psychic academy, since we both did the same mistake for the first time at the same time. :wacko:

Happy flying!

If they haven't, we should probably apply for some kind of psychic academy, since we both did the same mistake for the first time at the same time. :wacko:

By the law of large numbers, one-in-a-million weird things happen to ~6000 people every minute. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

i see in bs 1.0.2 some lua file birdstrike=0 can i put that 1 and i got birdstrikes on my chopper or is that only jet stuff?

See attached picture.

Don't think it'll actually fry your engines though, since the Ka-50 has inlet guards.

Scr_10-05-18_19-23-15.thumb.png.8f64df87fbd14f1b1a5ac345d2210f98.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

lol thanks ethreal not look there after patch. Well mp 1.0.2 patch communicate menu come primary screen right that is good improve too. I wait allreaydy 1.0.3 patch :) how awesome this game is then :)

See attached picture.

Don't think it'll actually fry your engines though, since the Ka-50 has inlet guards.

It's more about the Ka-50 relatively low airspeed. One guy even said that if Black Shark gets any bird strikes... it would be from behind :lol:

damn... I downloaded and installed 1.02 over 1.01 - seems all my input configs gone..

before i patched; however, i did copy my Config folder to desktop. - what do i do to get my old keymaps back??/ help please?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

We need the localized patch. Most of the non english version pilots are grounded. Can anyone give us an approximate release date please?

Thanks

Ronin

That would be nice yes... Is there maybe a way i can patch my german retail version to english or maybe its possible to install the patch and language will be in english ? I wouldnt mind that

P.S. I also got the FC2 thats in english already

I'd like to take this time to thank ED for their wonderful 1.02 patch. It causes us players a lot of new learning, fixing, reinstalling, changing our mods, etc. but the changes are absolutely 100% worth it and very in-tune with what DCS:BS needed.

A sound engine that doesn't bug out, a mission planner... these are all extremely valuable "meaty" upgrades to the user experience!

Okey, I uninstalled, backed up my control settings, installed again, then patched and restored my control settings. Ok, I lost my tweaks and was told not to upgrade the patch from 1.01 so I lost countless of hours of tweaking . I had the sim run on my "crappy" comp at around 30 fps. Now I am around 20 fps and it´s hard to enjoy the sim with these numbers. I really appreciate the patch ED, but next time you release a patch, please make easier for us customers. We who pays for the sim. I have a family and can´t sit in front of the comp all day, and sitting evening after evening of tweaking just to get a descent fps takes time. Time I could have been spend flying instead of tweaking. If we where able to update the game to a newer patch without a complete reinstall would be much appreciated. All other game or sims I have you simply just upgrade. So this is a step back. BTW: Can you still use Frazer´s fps guide for this patch version too? So I can try to bring my fps back in the 30´s. I have a dual core Athlon AMD 2.7GHZ and 3GB RAM so I need to tweak some before enjoying it again!

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

Because the answer is: "when they are done".

Unfortunately, that's the only answer I have at the moment. Realize that it's not only the game changes that need to be in and tested, but also all translations and the installer itself.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester