Think before you flame. :)

Scooternutz

Yesterday approximately two minutes after patching I went high and right about losing my multi-monitor setup. I put a very callous post up. It wasn't rude but callous nonetheless. Unfortunately I could not retrieve it before the dev group guys read it. After I calmed down and starting flying I popped into the 104 TS Server and actually spoke with many of those guys. They were on hand to answer questions and help me as much as they could. My point is, I am personally going to give it time to shake out. There will be bugs, and I know they will be addressed in good time. When I was in the 104th Server flying with my buds, they were in jets and I was in a Shark, I stopped to realize just how fantastic this sim and the community is. I don't think that we have seen this before and this is a new beginning.

As a user I ask that fellow simmers join me in showing these volunteers the utmost respect and be patient. Let us not be rude on the BBS and thoroughly explain our difficulties and challenges.

God bless all of you and I am privileged to be a part of this simming community. :beer:

• Like 2

hi scooter still looking.. Keep your head up and just read my sig...

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Thank you, Scooter - it's a blessing to hear this after the episode yesterday. Thanks for yet again contributing to this great community. :)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning