FC2 Training videos

aviador

All videos installed and working EXCEPT neither the pause nor the escape keys work. Neither P nor Pause nor S have any effect and the escape takes you back to the training menu. I'm flying with Win7 and FSX in the background so as to access menus in high resolution.

They are just videos - not mission.

The text and speach that says "press ESC anytime" is just wrong - in previous version this was a Track-playback and you could fly it.

Now you cant because it's a video-playback.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

They are just videos - not mission.

The text and speach that says "press ESC anytime" is just wrong - in previous version this was a Track-playback and you could fly it.

Now you cant because it's a video-playback.

OK that figures but then how do I practice what the videos have preached? Quick Start had you on the air and at the mercy of the enemy. How do I practise takeoffs and landings? There is no mission builder that would allow me to build appropriate missions - or is there? I could of course install my original FC and practice there.

You have lots of training single missions and also a mission editor. Search a bit in the menu, really hard to miss them.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

You have lots of training single missions and also a mission editor. Search a bit in the menu, really hard to miss them.

You're absolutely right. The very first F15 mission is just that - an air to air missile and gun practice. With my screen set at 168 and poor eyesight I tensd to avois the fine print which as you can imagine can be quite embarassing. Duly grateful and properly embarassed. Thank you :thumbup:

• ED Team
OK that figures but then how do I practice what the videos have preached? Quick Start had you on the air and at the mercy of the enemy. How do I practise takeoffs and landings? There is no mission builder that would allow me to build appropriate missions - or is there? I could of course install my original FC and practice there.

Also open the DACT folder. Simple F-15C A2A missions there.