wingman reports

When flying my wingman keep reporting killing done by me as 'splash one'. Does this happen in real? Because if this really creates confusion about the remaining bandits, coz if I there are 4 bandits and I hit one one of the wingi will report 'splash one' so for me remaining bandit will be 2 and not 3 as I will be referring my wingi's 'splash one' as one hit and mine as other, which is not in the real case. For my hit if I'm reported 'splash one' than I won't be searching the whole sky as whether there is another hit or not.

You could make a test mission with you and one or more wingmen against harmless AI and see what happens.

I did, and can't replicate what you're saying. If I shoot an enemy down, the wingmen don't say anything. If they shoot them, then they announce 'splash one'.

What I think you're most likely to be experiencing is that your wingmen are engaging the same target as you, and in that case they will announce 'splash one' when their missile hits the target, regardless of if the target was already hit.