cougar & control profiles

tonym

For some unknown reason, the in game control profiles I set up on my Cougar stick & CH throttle have ceased to work in some, but not all, the MiG29 missions.

I have tried reinstalling the control profiles but no joy. The stick & CH work perfectly in the A10 missions. Any ideas as to why will be appreciated.

Tonym

Solved my own problem! Some of the missions for Mig29 are actualy set up for the Mig29S & a seperate stick config is required for each aircraft. I edited the missions to reflect the correct aircraft and all is well.

:book: yea dude it's in the read me.txt about each aircraft having its own setting and configuration for Axis's and flight.

Solved my own problem! Some of the missions for Mig29 are actualy set up for the Mig29S & a seperate stick config is required for each aircraft. I edited the missions to reflect the correct aircraft and all is well.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||