LOCERF 10-2 Announcement

Fudd

Welcome to LockOn Community Exercise Red Flag 2010. This thread is an information thread only; It will be designed to disseminate information to the community about this mission LOCERF 10-2. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL INFORMATION THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE A MODERATOR.

Please be advised that the LOCERF rules have been amended and can be viewed here:

http://www.159thgar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=69

Post your questions or comments here:

http://www.159thgar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3522

LOCERF 10-2 will be flown over long distances. Keep this in mind when choosing aircraft

NOTE: All planes (and all armament) are available.

LOCERF 10-2 DATES:

The next mission will commence at 1400 GMT on Saturday June 19th

If you are interested in participating in the next RedFlag please PM me Fudd no later than June 4th at 2000 GMT

You must include in your post:

Number of Slots Requested

The type of aircraft you request

(for example: 51st requests 2 Su-25As, 4 Su-27s and 4 Ka-50s) Also if your squad has an available ATC, please let me know that also. Each side will be required to have 1 ATC with a maximum of 3 ATCs allowed.

If you do not PM me (Fudd) with this information then you will not be considered for the next mission.

All Lonewolf Pilots:

Please PM with the same information. Unless you have already done so, you will be required to pass a checkride in order to participate in the mission.

The number of pilots that will participate in this mission will be limited to what is considered maximum for server stability.

IF YOU REQUEST A SLOT IN REDFLAG YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FILL IT!!!!!! In the past we have had teams who decided to leave or pull out of the mission at the last moment. Please be considerate of your team mates and realize that you are hurting your entire team by not showing up. This also includes briefings etc, make sure you represent your squad and yourself well and attend scheduled briefings and the mission.

S!

Edited by Fudd
  • Like 1
The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Again, would all participants who are planning to take part, either directly or indirectly and who have not yet registered on the 159th forums, Register with their Squad Tag prefixed to their username. Facilitates assigning of permissions etc etc.

All those who have registered in the interem without Squad affiliation evident from their username can edit via their profile tab. Once attended to, kindly let me or another LOCERF admin know in order to facilitate administrative procedures.

Ta

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• 2 weeks later...

I think I am going to participate :D I miss events.

But before I'd like to know rules - when I want to access to rules page there is showed message:

You are not authorised to read this forum.

I am registered there.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

It's team vs team. It is one of the most realistic environments to fly FC in, and I can highly recommend it.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm in! :D
Okay, great! If you haven't already, head over to the 159th forums and sign up there. Also send Fudd a pm with what you want to fly, see the first post in the thread.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Extending deadline for STRIKE and CHOPPER pilots only (i.e. Ka-50, A-10A, Su-25A, Su-25T)

New Deadline is Wednesday

EDIT:

Teams published, no longer accepting applicants.

Squads may put pilots on reserve if there are cancellations or no-shows.

Edited by Fudd

TEAMS

RED

Fighters

3GO*CHN-405: Su-27

3GO*CHN-461: Su-27

3GO*CHN-479: Su-27

3GO*CHN-536: Su-27

3GO*CHN-414: F-15C

3GO*CHN-431: F-15C

3GO*CHN-490: F-15C

=4c= Berkut: Mig-29S

=4c= ZigZag: Mig-29S

=4c= Kljun: MiG-29S

=4c= sNip: MiG-29S

=4c= Grom: Su-27

=4c= Jambo: Su-27

51st_1: Su-27

51st_2: Su-27

51st_3: Su-27

51st_4: Su-27

51st_5: Su-27

51st_6: Su-27

Strike

=4c= Hajduk - Su-25T

159th_Pappavis: Ka-50

159th_Spetz: Ka-50

159th_TigGer: Su-25T

159th_Archer: Su-25T

159th_Nemesis: Su-25T

Haril: Ka-50

TEAMS

BLUE

Fighters

=DFA= Graywo1f: F-15

=RvE= Fusion: F-15

A.S: F-15

104th_Crunch F-15

104th_MoGas F-15

104th_Moa F-15

104th_Mac F-15

104th_Sparrow F-15

=RvAF=1: Mig-29S

=RvAF=2: Mig-29S

=RvAF=3: Mig-29S

=RvAF=4: Mig-29S

=RAF=1: Su-27

=RAF=2: Su-27

=RAF=3: Su-27

=RAF=4: Su-27

HiJack: Su-27

Ali: Su-27

159th_Moby: Su-27

Strike

JaBoG32_Prinzartus: A-10A

JaBoG32_Govinda: A-10A

104th_Tyger: Ka-50

104th_Gunny: Ka-50

104th_Manawar: Ka-50

SFJackBower: Ka-50

Svend Dellapude: A-10A

BLUE

Fighters

=DFA= Graywo1f: F-15

=RvE= Fusion: F-15

A.S: F-15

104th_Crunch F-15

104th_MoGas F-15

104th_Moa F-15

104th_Mac F-15

104th_Sparrow F-15

=RvAF=1: Mig-29S

=RvAF=2: Mig-29S

=RvAF=3: Mig-29S

=RvAF=4: Mig-29S

=RAF=1: Su-27

=RAF=2: Su-27

=RAF=3: Su-27

=RAF=4: Su-27

HiJack: Su-27

Ali: Su-27

159th_Moby: Su-27

Strike

JaBoG32_Prinzartus: A-10A

JaBoG32_Govinda: A-10A

104th_Tyger: Ka-50

104th_Gunny: Ka-50

104th_Manawar: Ka-50

SFJackBower: Ka-50

Svend Dellapude: A-10A

Sorry Fudd. I don't remember signing up for Red Flag. I won't be able to make it bro. Can you please remove my name from the roster? thx.

To all Participants:

May you have Fair Wind beneath your Wings! Best of Luck

~S~

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Reminds me when LOCREF started utilizing FC1. We had the same problems then. However, after some attempts LOCREF mission's ran quite stable using controlled sequential load-in, using special server-setting and special restrictions in regards to mission building and client connection settings.

BUt with FC2, agin, we do not eve know what the issue is?! Is there a debug mode for the server with extended trace-messages?

Too bad to see those issues still being around. I fear it will still pursue as after we perchased DSC-A10 ...

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

The hope was that there was some stability/functionality gained in FC 1.2 versus 1.12 when hosting 50+ clients. We were proven wrong! The moderating staff now has to figure out what FC 1.2 will and will not tolerate. Most likely there will be some type of stress tests planned with different missions, triggers, etc.

To sum up the event:

• The first failure was due to the server running both FC 1.2 and ATC (clients getting dropped repeatedly)
  • The second faliure was due to IC issues.
  • The third failure was due to a corrupt server config file.
  • The fourth failure was a server.exe crash most likely due to the mission.

We will work with the 104th to try and figure out the cause of the crash.

Thanks to the 51st, =RvE= and 104th for trying to host this God awful mess of a Red Flag!

EDIT

One other thing: We need to treat the situation as if FC 1.2 was just not designed to have that many players in game at one time. We may have to return to a static map, few or no triggers with no moving AI.

Edited by Fudd