countermeasure buttons

when i first started playing this game i got blitzed with missles like crazy.i didn t know about the countermeasure system because i thought in game mode that you wouldn t have to mess with anything in the cockpit[boy was i wrong]i just tried to keep on the move and that only worked for so long.i looked into the controls and found out by pressing the insert button that it launch a flare.that helped out a little but it became difficult,so i started messing with the panel.

can someone tell how set it up for situations like that,i can t figure out what the buttons do.at one time they would launch on their own and out of both sides.i tried watching the training video but he didn t explain how to use the panel.thanks

Lol, perfect time to slap down my new image.

UV26XYZ.png

The left switch toggles L/R/L+R dispensers and the right switch toggles between program and quantity display. Give yourself a program with a flare density balanced between being effective and dropping them all too fast. Average of 1.0 per second is middle of the road. Total program duration should match how long you expect to be safe after being in trouble.

• Like 1