Yak 40

The civilian yak 40 in FC2, does everyones version of it have bullet holes/damage on the right hand side of the cockpit ?

I just noticed this for the firts time today, I put the Yak40 into the editor, nothing else on the map, let it take off from the runway and noticed it had damage to the front right side of the cockpit.

I thought maybe it had run into some birds, but I then redid the mission and before the plane moves the damage is there.

So my question is, does everyone elses Yak40 have bullet holes/damage to the right hand side of the cockpit ?

cheers.

I noticed the same, where it would keep happily flying after taking 4 or more hits from missiles. I don't know if the patched changed this.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Ok, so you have all noticed that it can take shed loads of missile hits, the question is, have you all noticed if your YAK40 starts a mission with damage on the right hand side of the cockpit ?

It looks like loads of bullet holes or frag holes, anyone noticed or is this only affecting me ?

^^ have you noticed the first post in this thread :smilewink:

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

^^ have you noticed the first post in this thread :smilewink:

Given that he wrote it, I suspect he has. ;)

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

no no no.. You guys misunderstand! This plane is built like this! Its part of their very very detailed quallity check^^

joke aside, its probably some arguments gone wrong somewhere. And the reason why it cant take damage from missiles might have to do with the collision model

Quite obviously, I would say ;) One heck of an argument ;)

joke aside, its probably some arguments gone wrong somewhere.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

terminator&robocop inside

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]дайте пояснение слову "ирония"... кучка придурков танцует в самолёте под песню группы погибшей в авиакатастрофе(с) х.ф. воздушная тюрьма