Want to Buy 2 Small USB Monitors for Shkval and Abris

Don't know if they will work, if they are advertised to work as secondary PC monitor then for sure they should, but both together I don't know. I was looking to get USB monitor few months back (decided to get VGA 8" instead) and from what I could find those USB monitors need software installed to be recognised as secondary monitor and the restriction was of 1 such monitor to be used... so I guess only way to know is to try them out. 1 will work for sure, 2... don't know

Edited by Kuky
typos

No longer active in DCS...

dude thinkgeek.com has them there better and cheaper.

and i have 2 of them running on mine for BS..

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/usb-gadgets/bfa3/

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=54008

Hi Mastiff,

thanks for the info. Do you have one set up for shkval and other for abris? What setting do you set the monitor setting in options? Would you mind posting a picture of your set up? Thanks again!

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Thanks again Mastiff. So I guess there is some file editing I must do...

Is there some known issue using full screen mode instead of windowed mode with multiple monitors? I think windowed mode takes away some fps.

Thank you.

with my system and the windowed mode, I don't have any issues avg is on ground 19 to 27 in air and about 37 to 60. so not much problems.

Thanks again Mastiff. So I guess there is some file editing I must do...

Is there some known issue using full screen mode instead of windowed mode with multiple monitors? I think windowed mode takes away some fps.

Thank you.