Noob help

luza

You probably want to set your Saitek "throttle" axis to the BS Collective - to do so you need to assign the axis in the Options pages. Instructions for doing so start on page 18 of the (English) GUI manual...

• Like 1

Zenra

Intel i7 930 2.8GHz; ATI HD5850 1GB; 1TB Serial ATA-II; 12GB DDR3-1333; 24 x DL DVD+/-RW Drive; 800W PSU; Win7-64; TM Warthog HOTAS

Hi Luza,

I had a similar problem! I had to go into the controls, change the tab to 'axis', and then change the collective control to 'joystick Z axis'. That's the one that worked for me!

If that fails, go through the Axis one by one and test them, until you find the one that is for your throttle.

• Like 1

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

ty so much for the quick reply :D - is the GUI manual in my blackshark folder? =)

Yes - on my system using default install options it is in the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Doc

Zenra

Intel i7 930 2.8GHz; ATI HD5850 1GB; 1TB Serial ATA-II; 12GB DDR3-1333; 24 x DL DVD+/-RW Drive; 800W PSU; Win7-64; TM Warthog HOTAS

What do you mean it won't bind it?? Have you tried each axis yet?

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

I got to controls, find the collective up / down, then add, then when I try to bind it, i move my throttle up / down, in most other games this would bind it, but it isn't working :<

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

when I click the add button, to see bindable options, I don't see any axis, only buttons on my joystick :< Please help I'm really stuck and can't really fly until my throttle works lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Collective is what should be mapped to your z-axis. The only times you'll be touching the throttle are during start up/shut down procedures, and possibly during in-flight emergencies. For more info on the relationship and differences between throttle and collective, there is the very comprehensive manual that comes with the game ;).

• Like 1