Where to buy the original lock on

Lucas

They have different maps.

In FC1 - it's Crimea and tiny part of Caucasus, while in FC2 - you don't have Crimea, but you have a lot bigger and high-detailed Caucasus, and part of Turkey.

FC2 is a lot advanced by the way.

It have better graphics, different mission engine, new sound engine, new network code, and bunch of more features.

Also FC2 is compatible for network play with DCS:Black Shark heli-sim.

well from what i see you can only get it via box , not good , since nothing can ship where i live

Where do you live? If shipping from retailers is a problem, PM me and we can work something out :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

lockon.co.uk has it, but as you noted it is the box version. I do see it pop up at retail outlet bargain bins and such relatively often.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Where do you live? If shipping from retailers is a problem, PM me and we can work something out :)

hello , i live in brazil so digital download is really the only way i can get it :)

hello , i live in brazil so digital download is really the only way i can get it :)

I'll post it to you no bother. As said if you're interested, PM me and we can organize something. Sent it to Kuala Lumpur a while ago for someone else and they got it, so I'm sure it will get to you too.

That is, unless you do not get access to postal services of course :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll post it to you no bother. As said if you're interested, PM me and we can organize something. Sent it to Kuala Lumpur a while ago for someone else and they got it, so I'm sure it will get to you too.

That is, unless you do not get access to postal services of course :)

thank you very much for your fast reply , is there a way to buy the serial only?

i think a friend of mine got the cd and after that i buy fc2 via digital download

thank you very much for your fast reply , is there a way to buy the serial only?

No - requires disc for installation. There is no activation as per FC2 for LOMAC and as such no serial.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thank you very much for your reply man tho it doesnt ship to brazil :(

love ED , now for the last question [EDIT]will there be a download edition that have both LOMAC and FC2?

if there is one , ill just stay with my dcs and wait for that :)

Edited by Lucas

http://www.amazon.com/Lock-Modern-Air-Combat-Pc/dp/B000066641/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1275577101&sr=8-1

They list a long (16-30 days) delivery time for Brazil on standard rates, down to 3 to 6 days on priority shipping. I haven't doublechecked their handling rates for international orders though, but it would appear they do deliver to that country.

I am also fairly certain that lockon.co.uk can deliver to Brazil, but package tracking is more difficult there.

EDIT:

There will probably not be a download version of LOMAC. The problem is that Ubisoft owns the LOMAC property in the west (Russia and CIS had 1c as distributor and the situation is different there) so this could only happen if ED and TFC are able to either purchase the property or get a licensing agreement to re-publish it. I don't think this will happen (but I'm not in the loop there) since they do already have re-selling rights and it would be difficult to cover the price of getting the rights to pursue the other options.

In the united states there will be a DVD bundle with both products, though. Unfortunately I believe it will be limited to publishing in north america due to licensing agreements.

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

http://www.amazon.com/Lock-Modern-Air-Combat-Pc/dp/B000066641/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1275577101&sr=8-1

They list a long (16-30 days) delivery time for Brazil on standard rates, down to 3 to 6 days on priority shipping. I haven't doublechecked their handling rates for international orders though, but it would appear they do deliver to that country.

I am also fairly certain that lockon.co.uk can deliver to Brazil, but package tracking is more difficult there.

already checked , it doesnt deliver here , very strange

well , thanks for all the replies , can somebody awnser my last question so the tread can be closed ?

I edited in a response while you were typing.

There really ought to be a way for you to find Lockon in your country though, since I do know for a fact that there are brazilian players that play FC2, as well as players from Chile, Argentina (lots from Argentina actually) and Peru. Perhaps one of their retailers might ship to your adress even if there is no Brazilian retailers that carry it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I edited in a response while you were typing.

There really ought to be a way for you to find Lockon in your country though, since I do know for a fact that there are brazilian players that play FC2, as well as players from Chile, Argentina (lots from Argentina actually) and Peru. Perhaps one of their retailers might ship to your adress even if there is no Brazilian retailers that carry it?

thank you very much for your reply , will see if i can find a way to get it :)

thanks everyone for the help , tread can be closed or locked or what ever you guys do here :)