Is there way to add streetlamps?

Boberro

Hey,

Roads in LO2\BS aren't covered by streetlamps. I know during war they would be turned off however it is not realistic there are no any... I am creating night mission, where a convoy is moving on the road and I want to give them light during route. I want to add light on roads... Ka-50 would have easier task.

Some scripts? Maybe any mod for that?

Thx!

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

you can also make sure it not to dark in the mission by bring the sun up at 500am.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Yes I tried it however it not as good as completely dark with streetlamps.

Had been thinking a while and I added on the vehicle route triggers for illumination flare, don't know what radius it has, I check how it works later :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

i m sure there is a way to implement,..maybe you need to ask the 3d modellers in there section,..grandsurf has build some loreloaded mods for FC1.12, he added several objects to the airports. i think lamps aswell..

i think it s not impossible,..but to bad, i m no SW engineer.

maybe ED can tell how to implement lamps in the citizen areas!)

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]