Single rocket fire small script

Boberro

Hi,

Rocket burst size in Su-25T depends of trigger time press. Sometimes it is worthy to fire only one pair of rockets than example 5.... If you have "heavy finger" it is difficult to press trigger for 0.01 seconds ;]

I made small script in Autohotkey which let you fire only 2 rockets per trigger press. Sometimes it fires 4 but rarely and rather can't be avoided.

Autohotkey: http://www.autohotkey.com/ - you have to install it.

Create new file in Notepad or whatever else text editor and paste:

#SingleInstance force

#InstallKeybdHook

#Installmousehook

;#IfWinActive lockon.exe

#NoEnv

Joy1:: ;JoyFire button, my Cyborg Evo has trigger as button 1, you can use Joy2, jo3 ect... up to 32

Send {Space down} ;weapons release key... I have default so it is SPACE... here script presses SPACE down

Sleep 1 ;here Autohotkey will wait 1 ms until SPACE goes up

Send {Space up} ;SPACE goes up

return

$ScrollLock::suspend ;turn on\off button

Save file with AHK extension and run.

If you wish to fire rockets in low amount mode press ScrollLock to turn on script and fire, then turn it back to off cause missiles need more time to be released from pylon.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

If you have a Saitek X-52 (Pro) and use the STT software, you can do this with the advanced command function.

There, you can set a duration for an action (key command).

kind regards,

fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Didn't know that... I haven't been using saitek software for ages :D

Good to know it's also possible there ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ