Random stutters

coke23

Is anyone having random stutters, when playing BS 1.0.2?.

I have a clean install over Windows 7 64 bits and I always get about 30-40 fps with almost every option set to high, and after a few minutes they drop to 9-15 fps, with apparently no reason. After a while (maybe 10-20 seconds) it works normally again. I don´t have any other software installed except GameBooster, Modman 7.3, Avast Antivirus, TrackIr and Saitek's software.

I' ve tried with a new mission with no other ground units or aircraft in it, to make sure that was not the problem. I also checked that has nothing to do with having to render a large number of buildings, and it doesn't change when I turn on and off my Shkval.

It's happening even when I press PAUSE key with the fps counter on.

It's NOT happening when flying FC2 (at least not that often because I haven't noticed it yet).

My specs: HP Elitebook 8530w-T9600 4 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro FX770M (4xAA, 4xAF, VSync Force On)

DxDiag Attached.

Thanks In advance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI GT72 6QD Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz-3.5GHz - 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia GTX970M 3GB DDR5 - 256 GB M.2. SATA SSD + 1TB HDD 7200 RPM - 17.3" 1920 x 1080 Full-HD IPS Screen - Trackir 5 - HOTAS Warthog