Wheres is this bridge?

Fairly sure that's Sevastopol in FC1. Just follow the harbor inlet to where it becomes a river. Can't miss it.
I don't think this is the Sevastopol bridge, as I recall the rail bridge being at the same height as the road bridge, and that the road bridge wasn't as long as this one.

I believe this is the bridge just North West of Sochi airbase, along the coast. Just fly around there, you can't really miss it.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I believe this is the bridge just North West of Sochi airbase, along the coast. Just fly around there, you can't really miss it.

Right! :thumbup:

Between 20 and 40 nm north-west of sochi. Just follow the street or rails on the coast.

kind regards,

fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First two explosions look like mini atomic bombs ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Most larger explosions cause fireballs like that. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

as robert plant would say..... wheres tht confounded Bridge!!!!!great song btw..

Edited by slowhand

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Does anyone knows where this bridge is, and if it's even in FC1?

You can't find it anymore as it's been destroyed as you can see on the picture... :music_whistling:

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book: