Su-25T Campaign, Mission #2

Has anybody completed mission #2 yet?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

The insanity, did whoever wrote that mission ever complete it. You have to declasify the campaign and get yourself some decent missile or bombs. The 1st mission is fairly easy as you just do CCRP on the boat. Different story when theres 2 boats and you've got unguided missiles. Its like the charge of the Light brigade.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The insanity, did whoever wrote that mission ever complete it. You have to declasify the campaign and get yourself some decent missile or bombs. The 1st mission is fairly easy as you just do CCRP on the boat. Different story when theres 2 boats and you've got unguided missiles. Its like the charge of the Light brigade.

Well, my problem is those two Su-25's! They are below the fog level and as soon as you are over those two boats, they climb up tou your six and if you survive the boats, those two Su-25's will get you!

Problem is that Su-25's always know where you are! You can not hide in fog! You can not run for cover anywhere because your airfiled does not have any AAA's or SAM's to protect you! There is no AWACS or GCI to tell you where those Su-25's are at! And there is now way you can spot them in the fog! And your target area is only 15km or so from your airfiled! it is difficult to believe that there is no radar, AAA, SAM or any kind of protection on that airfield.

Does anybody know how can we declasify the mission and do something about it? One of the things would be to remove fog! Or maybe add an AWACS.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

For this campaign and LOMAC's standard campaigns the password is eagle

Mission classified?

===============

Is the mission classified?

If you do have the password,

look on the Edit Menu or CTRL-SHIFT D

for the Declassify option. Enter the new password.

If you do not have the password,

you can get around that by RE-CLASSIFYING the mission.

CTRL_SHIFT-C will bring up a popup window that will ask you for a new password and then to confirm it by entering it agian in the 2nd field. Most people use>> eagle

Now that you've set the new password - DE-classify the mission

Look on the Edit Menu or CTRL-SHIFT D

for the Declassify option. Enter the new password.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

Man. TITOR. I had this topic up some weeks ago and no one responded :P

Hajduk: If you fly left over land instead of following the waypoints you can sneak up behind the su25's.

But those boats are impossible if you are not carrying anything else than unguided missiles.

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!