Can't Start any mission etc - PAUSE/BREAK

mattius

:( I have a Dell Studio 17 & just purchased Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2. I am unable to pass the Press Pause/Break screen as my Keyboard does not have a Pause/Break Key. I have tried other altenatives like Ctrl-C, Ctrl+FN+F11, Fn12 etc but can't seem to find the right kry / combo. Mayby there is'nt one. Maybe someone can help. I hope so or that's $29.99 down the drain!:music_whistling:

just go into the options menu, switch to controls menu,..

search for the keybinding, "pause" and change or add a new "unused" combination, for example, up key, if you erased its mapping before,..or

Lshift+ up or else will work.

make sure you define in correct game mode, arcade and simmode useing different keybinds,..

it should be easy..don t worry!)

much fun in the virtual skies.

Scud

Edited by Scudslaker

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Try the simplest key 'S' for all planes and Free Camera.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

uh, that sounds more complicated then expected. keep your head up!

it should work, just try offered replace solution from post above..

and keep us informed

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OMG - Senior Moment. As this is all new to me I thought that there was one set of commands. I did not realize I had to set every plane & free cam to have the same pause command. I used "P". Thanks for getting me there!

Yours stupidly,

M

Edited by mattius
Grammer

• 1 month later...