wow: me likes this!

tflash

Yeah this video is quite old :]

Anyway I'd like to steer Predator in LO :D

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Yeah, posted June 7th 2010, truly an ancient video :D

I am sure I've seen video long time ago, much earlier than July 7th :P

Anyway hope to get predator mod in LO 2 ;]

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

A-10C will blow your minds im guessing ... ;)

Expect something like that in the promo...only....well you know how things go when i do stuff. :P

Well hurry up and give us the promo vid then.:P

Going off the recent batch of TBS videos I've seen on youtube it's going to be even more awesome than even I could've imagined. Pity we can't have a few more of the TBS features.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Can someone tell me what TBS (The Battle Simulator) is?? Is it a new product? Is it what the DCS series is going to morph into over time? Is it a mod? Can someone PLEASE clear this up?

Edited by ZQuickSilverZ

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How many aircraft are you guys planning to incorporate into the franchise? o.o I would love to one day see Flaming Cliffs flying online with a myriad of aircraft far beyond what we already have!

The F/A-18 is one I'd like to see, but I admit I'd prefer to see it be a hell of a lot easier to fly than the Black Shark. xD I like the style Flaming Cliffs uses for its aircraft. Realistic, but arcade-realistic. Not extremely realistic like DCS Black Shark. It was too difficult for me to stick with.

I don't think there's a specific number of aircraft intended to be included. If you dig real deep in the forum there are some (very very early) WIP-screens of cockpits for (if my memory serves) the F-16, Mi-24 and AH-64A. However, that does not mean those will be made or that they will be made before something else - that all depends on resources, market analysis and knowledge transfer acquired through military contracts. (The latter is how the originally planned DCS:A10A turned into DCS:A10C.)

As for easy to fly or not - DCS Aircraft will be easier or more difficult to fly roughly along with whether the real-life article is easier or more difficult. Fixed wing is easier for many people simply through being fixed wing. (If you found the Shark a bit of a handful, be happy you're not flying a helicopter that doesn't have an EEG, forcing you to not only coordinate collective with cyclic - but with throttle as well... ;) and of course there's also choppers out there that do not have those extremely helpful stab channels. :P )

Obviously, difficulty would also depend a lot on how you operate them. Your F/A-18 would be relatively easy when working off of runways, but if you are operating off of carriers and come in heavy for landing I expect you'll have a thrilling experience. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

The AH64A was planed but the US goverment said it was ok for ED to releas it in DCS so the AH64A got bumped. I realy want the AH64a

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

I'm both nervous and anticipating 2-seater aircraft. So much potential and yet so much potential to fall short of potential.

I'd also like to see the "mixed flight" concept realized with 3 Ka-50s + Ka-52 and the 3 AH-64A/Ds + AH-64D Longbow

The AH64A was planed but the US goverment said it was ok for ED to releas it in DCS so the AH64A got bumped. I realy want the AH64a

I find the wording in this statement confusing, it was ok'd by the government so it will happen, or it wasn't and it won't happen?

What is 'arcade realistic'? How can those two words be together to actually mean something that is not the opposite of each other?

DCS is a high-fidelity simulator. There will be no 'arcading' of flight models.

The F/A-18 is one I'd like to see, but I admit I'd prefer to see it be a hell of a lot easier to fly than the Black Shark. xD I like the style Flaming Cliffs uses for its aircraft. Realistic, but arcade-realistic. Not extremely realistic like DCS Black Shark. It was too difficult for me to stick with.
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

What is 'arcade realistic'? How can those two words be together to actually mean something that is not the opposite of each other?

DCS is a high-fidelity simulator. There will be no 'arcading' of flight models.

These two words greatly fit to LO, and you know what they can mean ;]

ಠ_ಠ

hmm just hope the Army Air corps decide they need a new simulator to train WAH-64 Mk1 Pilots. Then we would be in business. Forget the AH-64 with it's weak P&W engines and no automatic counter measures. We need the ultimate. The Westland AH Apache MK1.