South Africa Soccer world cup thread!

Pilotasso

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks pissed for that :)

Duty before relationship there...he will sleep on the couch for a few nights.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Justice, the only word that describes this cup.

The best team, with the beast play, the best behaviour and the best human group are the champions.

We deserve this cup more than anything,

JUSTICE ¡¡¡

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Oe oe oe oe!!!

Yo soy español, español, español

Yo soy español, español, español.

Campeooooooooones, campeoooooones, oeeee, oeeee, oeeeee

YES WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI GT72 6QD Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz-3.5GHz - 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia GTX970M 3GB DDR5 - 256 GB M.2. SATA SSD + 1TB HDD 7200 RPM - 17.3" 1920 x 1080 Full-HD IPS Screen - Trackir 5 - HOTAS Warthog

Did not have any preference who won before the game started.

Not impressed with Holland's play - too many fouls, some quite nasty, they were very, very lucky to get to half time with 11 men. So I wanted Spain to win after that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Somebody is going to have a big party tonight :D

2nao40z.jpg

Regards!!

if i was the girl's guy i wouldn't have appreciated much , but i think it was more a friendly kiss than lover kiss . i mean the dude was so happy i think even if it was a guy he would have kissed him the same way

Did not have any preference who won before the game started.

Not impressed with Holland's play - too many fouls, some quite nasty, they were very, very lucky to get to half time with 11 men. So I wanted Spain to win after that.

same here can't understand why Holland became so evil . First one for Spain and with their team of good young players maybe not the last ... Muy buena :thumbup:

No, that girl is Sara Carbonero, Telecinco reporter. Telecinco bought FIFA's rights for the World Cup, so she was working... but she is also the official Casilla's (goalkeeper and captain) girlfriend.

She was famous because she is pretty and was "stole" from another channel for her beauty.(From La Sexta to Telecinco).

At mid seasson last year at Real Madrid (where he works) from a couple of "serious" newspapers they said there was a bet about who was going to... with that girl (you understand what i mean) because she was single :P

Since that moment each mistake of Casillas was related to "his new girlfriend" as if she was devil... or too active.

Also, at first match of that World Cup when Spain lost with Switzerland the same newspapers said it was again Carbonero's fault... girlfriend working at the same place and lots of stupid and no-sense comments.

Journalists from Telecinco and players decided to do one big for the team, ignore those kinds of comments and work all together for the team, but you know those things can hurt a lot...

And well... the fact is that with the girlfriend behind him (because Fifa located Carbonero behind one goal) he has done three amazing stops.

She was working, doing an interview to all the players including the captain and ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVlWj8wF3AA

That's why he finally can hold the emotions and kiss her... and how she can't react...

I think Hollywood will do a movie :P

Carlos "Design" Pastor

AMD64x2 5200+, 4GB DDR2, Asus M2V, Nvidia Geforce GTX260, Win7 x64

Congrats Spain!

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

No, that girl is Sara Carbonero, Telecinco reporter. Telecinco bought FIFA's rights for the World Cup, so she was working... but she is also the official Casilla's (goalkeeper and captain) girlfriend.

She was famous because she is pretty and was "stole" from another channel for her beauty.(From La Sexta to Telecinco).

At mid seasson last year at Real Madrid (where he works) from a couple of "serious" newspapers they said there was a bet about who was going to... with that girl (you understand what i mean) because she was single :P

Since that moment each mistake of Casillas was related to "his new girlfriend" as if she was devil... or too active.

Also, at first match of that World Cup when Spain lost with Switzerland the same newspapers said it was again Carbonero's fault... girlfriend working at the same place and lots of stupid and no-sense comments.

Journalists from Telecinco and players decided to do one big for the team, ignore those kinds of comments and work all together for the team, but you know those things can hurt a lot...

And well... the fact is that with the girlfriend behind him (because Fifa located Carbonero behind one goal) he has done three amazing stops.

She was working, doing an interview to all the players including the captain and ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVlWj8wF3AA

That's why he finally can hold the emotions and kiss her... and how she can't react...

:huh: if i followed well he's kissing his girlfriend ... so

28969_540.jpg

lol

paulvschuck.jpg

And then...

6p5krl.jpg

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Te lo sabes todo..pareces de Salsa Rosa jajajajajajaj!!!!