Flaming Cliffs 2 Flight Manual

• ED Team
52 US Dollars for the manual ....... :music_whistling:

Might be nice to have someone distributing on this side of the pond ......

We are hoping Amazon.com will take it. But it takes time to get registered on their system.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Hopefully, Amazon or Go Gamer will pick it up, it would be a nice reference to add to my collection. Any word on whether there will be a new manual for the A-10C when its released?

Edited by Outlaw24

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

• ED Team
52 US Dollars for the manual ....... :music_whistling:

Might be nice to have someone distributing on this side of the pond ......

Just discovered, we made an error on postage price. It is now a bit reduced.

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

• ED Team
44.5 US. Better but still too much.

The game is 30.... seems a little backward.

Unfortunately we have to charge shipping costs.

Finally, what includes the DVD version that the download doesn´t?

The last patch, the 3 campaigns? something more?

Will a spanish manual be done?

Greetings

Edited by Rikus

EPIC FAIL ED

Flaming Cliff 2 (...) boxed version now available for purchase.

Now? When the others play and improve their skills since march? No thanks. You ingnore your customers, they will ignore you too.

Besides, FC2 isn't worth full price. It's just another addon for lockon and doesn't offer too much except the old DCS engine and laggy aicraft. There is no even Dx10 support, while the latest games runs on Dx11... Shame.

PS. 45$ for map? lol

Edited by funkee

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

I would wait for those manual to hit Amazon.com it will be cheaper with the shipping charge.

it would take sometime though.

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

Been looking forward to the box release, now I'll have to drop into the bank and get a debit-visa. I'm guessing this'll cost something like AU$60 but that's still cheaper than the ca.$80 likely to be charged if any game stores stock it (I recall a couple did the old LockOn Gold pack).

They may wait to the Platinum release though, in which case asking price will be in the order of $120

Okay so question: is the patch included, is this a current/latest version on the disc?

My service is very limited and I have to make large downloads at cafes to flashdrive.

Since I only have v1.02 the upgrade to FC 2.0 will be huge.

• ED Team
Been looking forward to the box release, now I'll have to drop into the bank and get a debit-visa. I'm guessing this'll cost something like AU$60 but that's still cheaper than the ca.$80 likely to be charged if any game stores stock it (I recall a couple did the old LockOn Gold pack).

They may wait to the Platinum release though, in which case asking price will be in the order of $120

Okay so question: is the patch included, is this a current/latest version on the disc?

My service is very limited and I have to make large downloads at cafes to flashdrive.

Since I only have v1.02 the upgrade to FC 2.0 will be huge.

Alert for those in Australia/New Zealand. We are finalising a deal with Mindscape Australia whereby they will be selling LockOn+FC2(patched etc) in a box.

I can not confirm yet the release date. I suspect maybe August/September.

Besides, FC2 isn't worth full price.

What do games normally sell at for you? 25 pounds is around 42 AUD, and new release games here retail from between $70 - $110 depending on platform and popularity - so it seems very far from full price to me.

This game is on the market for 4 months already and we had no even chance to begin competition all together (at least those who play online). Still its 2x more expensive than original lockon. I've planned to buy that pseudo - sim, but now gonna spend my money at FSX F/A-18. ED ignorance will not be tolarated, at least not by me.

Edited by funkee

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

Alert for those in Australia/New Zealand. We are finalising a deal with Mindscape Australia whereby they will be selling LockOn+FC2(patched etc) in a box.

I can not confirm yet the release date. I suspect maybe August/September.

Good news, they were very speedy when I purchased BS manual.

This game is on the market for 4 months already and we had no even chance to begin competition all together (at least those who play online).

It doesn´t take more than 2 or three weeks to get well with one aircraft. This is not a huge problem when it comes to competition. I also waited pretty long for someone with a credit card...

The way ED handles there releases is best we can get for a small company and a publisher that cares about their products.

If you want fast releases available everywhere in a short time no suppot and not beeing heard by any devs. Go and buy UBIsoft games instead :D

As long as we get those awesome sims we ever dreamed of. I´m absoloutely able to wait. I waited 3 months for german BLackshark Disk as I had no creditcard.

It takes time if you don´t have a giant "selling machinery".

BTW FSX is crap go get X-plane instead if you don´t like pseudo sims. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BTW FSX is crap go get X-plane instead if you don´t like pseudo sims. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STfD6xGD6x0&feature=related

Is this a crap? Maybe for ppl who like arcade shooters a'la FC2, but not for me. Gl & hf with your "sim". ;)

Edited by funkee

system specs:

Funkee, criticism is all right, but mind your manners.

(By the way, the word "ignorance" does not mean what you think it does. ;) )

And really, FC2 is not fullprice. It just isn't. I checked in a store yesterday, and "fullprice" games are twice as much money as FC2. It is also not "just another addon" to LOMAC. It has a new simulation engine, updated graphics engine and new sound engine.

Now, if you are concerned about others having a head-start because they bought the digital distribution: why didn't you? If you don't have a card that is accepted, you can always get a friend or family member to help you out. Besides, lots of people had a massive head start over me since they spent years flying fighters before I switched from T-Frog to Eagle. Should I have dropped that because I would be "outcompeted"? ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• ED Team
We are hoping Amazon.com will take it. But it takes time to get registered on their system.

I am pleased to say that this time round, the FC2 flight manual is now available in the US from Amazon.com

It would seem once we set up the logistics (with the Black Shark Manual), that subsequent book registration is much quicker.