FC2.0 Objects Skinpack

Mustang

Mustang check your PM please

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

This is one of the best ideas ever. Great work Mustang, keep it up! Maybe even include the weapon models and skins you posted up earlier?

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@Brit Radar Dude

This error of the skin was made by the original skinner. I've stumbled on that couple of weeks ago...so, you're right it should read VS-41.

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

Yes, i can't see boat's skins.

Hmm, i really cannot understand why this is happening at all, since the skins show correctly for me and others :huh:

My only guess is that the .cdds is getting too big maybe, i think i won't add any more to this pack.

Updated first post, S-3B Viking skin replaced (MUCH nicer one IMO) and new Luftwaffe markings have been added

screenshot210y.jpg

screenshot212.jpg

this will be the last update i do for a while, i bet some of you are tired of me constantly updating this mod, going to stick with 1.6 as final for now :D

Edited by Mustang

Hi Mustang,

See the funny coloured truck attached.

Could it have been one of these mods? How does it appear for you?

Cheers

I'll check for this, thanks!

EDIT: OK, problem fixed, check the first post for updated skinpack (v1.7)

also added:

USS Carl Vinson "Dirty Decks" texture by iVIPER21

screenshot216nx.jpg

Edited by Mustang

I vaguely recall seeing some screenies of an E-3 sentry with beautiful skin, might it have been tomcatz? Maybe something to look into..?

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...

i wanna dowload this (FC2.0 Objects Skinpack ) but you say at the beginning "******IMPORTANT! : PLEASE UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS IF YOU'RE UPDATING TO A NEWER VERSION, OR SOME TEXTURES MAY NOT SHOW!*******"

i have lockon fcl2 and the patch , will i just need to install it (the quote above confuses me!)