Help with new install

SAM77

Hi guys

I did a clean win 7 install

Then installed Black shark

Then 1.0.2 EN patch

No matter what I change in options the commands to wingman are in russian with english text

This is single player only.

Have I done something wrong or is this a patch fault

I have totally removed Black shark from the PC and am going to install again

but need to know if I install 1.0.1c first then 1.0.2.

Or is my patch download corrupted and i need to dl 1.0.2 again????

Thanks in advance

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

That's how it's supposed to be, as of v1.02. From now on, you'll get Russian language audio if you're fighting for a Red coalition (which will be most of the time in singleplayer), and English audio for a Blue coalition.

If you want to have English audio even when you're flying for Russia, there are mods out there that change it back to the way it was before the patch. There's a thread on this forum that discusses all of this, shouldn't be too hard to find by using the search function.

Edit: not the thread I was thinking of, but it addresses your issue.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=54725

Edited by slug88
  • Like 1

cheers slug

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

but need to know if I install 1.0.1c first then 1.0.2.

1.0.2 should go over a clean (un-modded) install of 1.0

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly