English Radio in Campaigns?

Essobie

I thought this was something that changed in 1.0.2 but I went about uninstalling the patch to see if the single player campaign was in English but apparently it isn't. Either that or I just don't understand how to make it be in English.

I've mentioned that I'd love the campaigns to have English dubs in the wish list thread, but I'm wondering if I'm just missing something. I've watched all of the producers notes videos over the last few weeks and I watched the one on Data Link this morning and I realized: they are speaking English.

Do I have to have a particular version of the game for it to be in English or what (I bought the it from Direct2Drive.com which I can only guess is the North American version?).

I guess I understand if the game simply doesn't have English speech... I mean, it wasn't developed by an American or English developer of everyone knows non-English speaking gamers have to put up with all sorts of games that simply don't have dubs in their language. I just want to make sure I'm simply overlooking how to get the game sounding ideal for me personally.

Thanks for any clarification or help anyone can give.

Game just went from pretty nice to awesome. It appears that this fixes the tower and wingman voices, but are there other lines I can change to get the campaign specific lines of dialog to be in English or are those hardwired on a per-mission basis?

Just for giggles, I essentially did a find/replace for everything that said language.RUSSIAN to be language.ENGLISH for the next mission to see if it helps. I'll see tomorrow when I have another go. Thanks!