9th GvIAP 3GO Su-27 skin.

Aliboy

Kilp-Yavr AB 9th GvIAP Su-27 Skin for 3go Su-27 model by =Ali=

Replaces skin 06 "AF 4th CTC Lypetsk AB-1".

Thanks to 104th_Mustang for making this Modman package.

This is my first upload here so I hope you guys enjoy this skin.I used one of the default skin as a base so it fits in perfectly with the other skins.

If you fly on the 104th server the last 3 Red Su-27 on the list which are at Sochi use this skin on the Moonsheild Mission :).

DOWNLOAD : http://www.mediafire.com/?zny45ymtdyt

2ugncea.jpg

j59hts.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Green color of Su-27 radome and dielectric panels is a bit too bright and glossy, don't you think? I made mine a bit darker (reduced opacity of a green panels layer, changed brightness) and to be hones it does look better or closer to real one!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

for sure but thats is just the way the default skin looks If you change stuff then it starts to look odd in game if you know what i mean...because there are about 3 if Im not mistaken green nosed Su-27s and if you change just one then it looks weird so i left it at its default color.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LoL I bet you two guys are the few using X-mans great skins!...I actually went to X-man's profile today and typed in Hey can I use your Skin lol and then hit the cancel button because I figured most people are using default skins and would prefer this kind of version.I think I'll ask him again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I do not agree. I have set my LCD monitor to 6500K, adjusted contrast to 100%, calibrated brightness and then went through some gamma and color calibration software. Took me two days to tweak and find best config. I must say, my pokemon look of Lock On is now officially gone :P I am amazed how well newest A-10C screenies now look like! :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I do not agree. I have set my LCD monitor to 6500K, adjusted contrast to 100%, calibrated brightness and then went through some gamma and color calibration software. Took me two days to tweak and find best config. I must say, my pokemon look of Lock On is now officially gone :P I am amazed how well newest A-10C screenies now look like! :D

Gotta try that, my LOFC 1.1 and 2.0 look to cartoonish with those funky colors..

People spend so much time tweaking for visuals... but somehow monitor display hardware & software settings are usually overlooked:smilewink:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Seems like the yellow canopy tint and green nose colors nose can vary a lot.Can you guys see Yellow tint in both ? It looks like in the first pic there is a little bit of yellow in front I'm not sure though.:unsure:

11sgmjb.jpg

hrnhww.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 1st photo Flanker is after overhaul and after this there are no 'yellow glass' I guess.

2nd is probably earlier version (or the same w/o overhauling) and is exposed at the museum (?) so what for changing anything? ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you look closely at overhauled #27 (first photo) you'll notice it's the older Su-27 airframe.

One can easily say it by looking at the tailcone, this particular bird has less chaff - flare dispensers than latter birds.

Early Flankers had green radome, this means nothing but older standards of painting the aircraft in CCCP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]