Next DCS

I'd estimate about the time the A-10 is released.

Not if the Sky falls on our heads tomorrow........Then again, in the revered words of Chief Vitalstatistix, Tomorrow never Comes :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

IF they say Apache, i wll die.

Helo fans have Ka50, alto A to G fans, now, it´s time for supersonic fighter i think.

Also to make more cash because there are people that don´t buy Helo and A10

Greetings

Also to make more cash because there are people that don´t buy Helo and A10

Greetings

Who doesn't like the A-10?

I predict that within the 1st and/or 2ndQ, after release, ED will be past the recoup territory yes that soon:smilewink: I guarantee it'll do better than DCS-BS, simply because, it has more appeal, here anyways. I wouldn't mind another helo an F-16 would be better though.

Edited by galagamo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

They should "go back to the roots" with the Su-27 SKM or whatsitsname, the earliest one that can carry Active radar-guided A2A missiles and guided A2G munitions, if it's not too hard to get enough info to model detailed enough. Then maybe F/A-18 for some western multirole carrier-ops as well as a direct opponent to the Flanker. One can dream :)

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I´m not asking for what will be the next DCS Module, i´m asking if you know an estimated date to tell us what plane will be.

Greetings

I would imagine only after the DCS- Warthog 1st patch and BS compatibility patch, will any announcement be made, I do hope I am wrong though.

Nate

I would imagine only after the DCS- Warthog 1st patch and BS compatibility patch, will any announcement be made, I do hope I am wrong though.

Nate

I´ll keep praying for the MIG29K.

Not for 2 more missiles or better radar, because of the air refueling and of course carrier landing, this will give a lot of fun.

Greetings