FFb issue

Conure

Hello!

I am using a saitek evo force feedback pro, and I know it's far from the best FFB stickl but I'm under the impression FFB sticks with this sim should hold the stick in a position in which the trim is set? or..Something like that, is this possible with this stick? I've tried reinstalling etc but no luck!

Thanks

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

yeah checked that! i just found afew old threads, seems the evo force is just a bit crap!

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Lol average pilot your killing me. HA HA HA. I play with a Microsoft Sidewinder FF2 and have not had a bit of problem with it since the day I bought it. That was years ago. (9 I think). I hear good things about CH products. I have heard bad things about the X65 (also I don't think this stick would work for Helo that well anyway). Thrustmaster is releasing an A-10 stick that sounds promising.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A spring in a force feedback joystick is a good sign that something is very wrong with it. ¬¬

Hahaha, half the time the FFB doesnt even work...Are Saitek always this bad, or is it just this stick?

Hello!

I am using a saitek evo force feedback pro, and I know it's far from the best FFB stickl but I'm under the impression FFB sticks with this sim should hold the stick in a position in which the trim is set? or..Something like that, is this possible with this stick? I've tried reinstalling etc but no luck!

Thanks

I have the same stick and is now collecting dust. I made this video a year or so ago. I don't know if Saitek or ED have done anything in the mean time to make this stick work better:

5kAipkQwBvU

• Like 1

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Thank you guys, I am looking forward to the future, where I can use rudder pedals, a decent stick, throttle and trackIR. I bet it's a totally new experience...

From my experience, Saitek does good stuff, it's just that they didn't build a fully featured FFB joystick.

Instead of designing a big and expensive joystick with powerful motors they reach a compromise with smaller motors and a spring to compensate the lack of centering force that ideally should come enterely from the motors. You can have vibrations and varying force (none of them used in BS) but that spring interferes on the variable center feature, which is one of the most important features for flight simulation for trimming simulation, and specially important in BS!

It can work right in simulators like IL-2 that doesn't simulate trimming in the joystick itself, but has a beautifuly implemented force variation according to your IAS.

(By the way, keep in mind that I haven't tested it personally, I'm extrapolating from my experience with the MSFFB2)

Hello!

Thanks

In case you haven't seen it yet:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=755405&highlight=Evo+Force#post755405

Maybe that will help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1