Announcing the File Exchange!

Chizh

• ED Team

Dear friends,

We are excited to announce a new file exchange service available directly through the http://www.lockon.ru website. Click on the "User Files" link on the left menu to access the file exchange. We encourage you to use the service to upload and share any product-related content, including missions, campaigns, tracks, mods, videos, etc. for all ED/TFC products.

You will need to register to begin uploading files.

http://files.lockon.ru/en/

Your files will be verified by a team of moderators and will appear after processing.

Thank you!

Edited by EvilBivol-1

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
Nice, could the squadrons from the "roundtable" make a modman pack whit the most integrity checked files???

No problem.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Awesome!

Can't log in with my user/password with wich I bought FC2, don't both aplications (website and file exchange) share user database?

Also, I think it needs a field for version.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

I personally like the "after upload edit" function most. :D Pretty easy to get things updated and having control of your files is nice.

Something I'd love to see is dedicated moderators who update the information and mod versions. As long it is possible. LockOnFiles is great... but over years its UI and database became too cluttered :(

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Something I'd love to see is dedicated moderators....

There are :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Something I'd love to see is dedicated moderators who update the information and mod versions. As long it is possible. LockOnFiles is great... but over years its UI and database became too cluttered :(

^ that

Something I'd love to see is dedicated moderators who update the information and mod versions. As long it is possible.
The File Exchange allows the users themselves to update their files. In any case, I doubt that any moderator can keep up with all of the changes to every mod uploaded to the exchange, but would be happy to do so if prompted by someone from the community.
  • Like 1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

• 4 weeks later...

Can you update main DCS site with link to file exchange? There's dead USER FILES function in the main menu.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 1 month later...

This a great idea. Very easy to use. I just uploaded a short campaign, Detachment to Batumi. It's a single player, 1.01, for those of us who aren't into the arcade type of shoot-em-up missions/campaigns.

Edited by dsobbe
Corrected message

• 1 month later...

Just found this, Awesome, thanks so much.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

• 2 months later...

Request to site admins. Can we have a category called "Profiles", in the file exchange. Curerntly HOTAS profiles, etc are filed under "OTHER" which is a bit vague.

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals