'I'm with stupid'

DTWD

I really hope the media don't blow this out of proportion, it's simply a bored nav having fun while not on operation..

I had my first day on a hill shooting low flying RAF aircraft on monday and it made me want to go back again, again and again.

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

brilliant - you cant possably blow this out of proportion - its too good.

I remember driving to inverness - as i got to a corner of the road a tornado overtook me on the left, less then 20 feet from the cab of the truck i was a passanger in. i swear he did it for kicks. Its awesome looking down as these fast jets fly below you in a valley.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No - Its a Stinger - Damn.......

My Pit - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=42253

I guess this shot was taken in the Mach loop. Any guys here that've been there to watch the low-level flying? I'm thinking of going there one time.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I had my first day on a hill shooting low flying RAF aircraft on monday and it made me want to go back again, again and again.

Don’t they shoot back?

E-mail this part of your post to the media, they might wont to know more about it.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

One comment to this story on the daily mail website is as follows;

If this is how our armed forces behave in training it explains why so many get themselves killed when deployed.

- JP, Doncaster, 24/6/2010 12:54

That's just disgraceful...

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

Don’t listen to those comments they talk out of their arses, the RAF officials statement however is acceptable, they said some thing like: the RAF crew are highly professional people with the soft touch and they all laughed about the joke.

The actual joke that is.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

It's terminally depressing seeing a lot of people's attitudes in our country. I know it's Daily Mail readers but what's that silly cow saying about being a nurse compared to being a pilot, WTF's that got to do with it?

It's sad isn't it.

I would wager that doing that may well have saved lives by lightening the mood and lowering blood pressure/stress.

We all have little jokes at work and I can't think of much smaller than this, I mean if they had disabled the safety's on a missle and the pilot accidently fired it fine, get worked up, but writing a joke on a piece of paper I can't personally see where the problem is, it's not like the nav really had a great deal to do anyway :D.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]