F-15's VS SU-27's Furball 10 min of fun.

LOl yeah G-Lock is pretty nice and i like it verry much. Nice penalty if you take it over the edge.

A.S. That made even ACE Combat look good?? What the hell are you talking about.????? This is just a pure gameplay vid.... and not a fake directed video. Letting things look better than they are. YOu probably play ACE combat alot or what...

Edited by winchesterdelta1

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

That made even ACECOMBAT look good ....

I was just honest, dont take it offensive, and no reason to insult me.

That was a horrible footage of what the game can look like, and what you made it look like.

But i appreciate your fun in doing it though.

Why even post then AS? Your first post didn't provide anything but trolling, or maybe trying to increase your post count? If you dont like it, at least come up with some constructive criticism... Or better yet, just dont post at all. To claim 'I was just honest' is beyond stupid...

• Like 5

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

Amen to that.

I thought the vid was pretty cool, with nice music and a good feel to it.

• Like 1

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why even post then AS? Your first post didn't provide anything but trolling, or maybe trying to increase your post count? If you dont like it, at least come up with some constructive criticism... Or better yet, just dont post at all. To claim 'I was just honest' is beyond stupid...

Rep inbound.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Then you might say "good beginning, but <insert constructive criticism>" like civilized people. That has NOTHING to do with political correctness, just normal, grown-up politeness.

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, that was just mindless compliments. But yeah it beats trolling.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hold on a second

In a "free forum" where you can say "i like it" and "i dont like" (at least that) you think its better to stay silent and speak behind his back that his movie was not good? Or do you think, it is only good to speak if it matches a "be nice etiquette"? *realitycheck*

Im not a politican and not forced to say what people want to hear.

So what i am supposed to say here? Ohhh good movie? nice gfx? cool song? Or should i stay just silent?

Sorry, but i feel to express my thoughts even though its not a slimy lie (ohhh nice movvvieee).

The problem with some guys is, say never say what they think, and claim to be "political correct", infact they are the issue of all problems. "This is bad, so all go silent policy now?" pfff.... (same goes for that "cheating issue") ..all know it, noone names it.

Why? because afraid! Infact not afraid, but uncapable to deal with a problem, so better ignore, yeah right ..

If he makes something good, believe me i will be the first one to compliment it, but i guess you will not dare to compliment someone else in order to make yourself not look less worthy, right?

How many guys i have complimented, how many guys i helped?

All that what i have done also for the community and my ex-squadron...so if i say once in a time "this is no good" dont blow up dude :)

Be nice :P

Oh, Im so sorry AS, I didn't realize you were posting all this to defend the freedom of speech. That you had to post such an honorable and honest comment against a new member to the community, in order to preserve the freedom of speech and show him what the community is made of.

This kind of posting and attitude from such a senior member as yourself, is sickening and your only making a fool out of yourself. There's a big difference in saying something is not good and giving advice on how to make it better compared to just throwing out harsh and trolling comments. Honesty is one thing, but at least I would like to keep the ED forums civilized.

But, Im sure your way of treating new members will make the community grow and flourish....

• Like 2

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

^^^^

Well yeah, I attribute this video as great 'cause every video I once tried to make (and always gave up on it in the process) was worse...so let's not go there. It's a "Furball" video in documentary style, what should it look like? Transformers perhaps?

Edit:

I can post some great flybys I made with Windows Movie maker 5 years ago...

:P

Edited by Vekkinho
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Alright Mr DramaMaker:

I dont like his movie ! Do you get it? Is that "too much" for you to respect?

Im sure he might be a nice guy, but i just dont like his movie, can you accept that?

PS:

And i havent asked you to be my moral adviser. Seemingly your needs to revolt

vs my posts (as so often and so many others ) indicates to something else on your/their chests.

You can express your arguements on the virtual battlefields, rather then here, but unfortunatly there

is no room to troll like here :) isnt it ?

You are very quick to take offense, man. Almost quicker than you are to (seemingly unwittingly) hand it out. Try relaxing a little, read what people are actually saying instead of going instantly on the defensive. You won't get so stung by it.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This discussion about behaviour ends right now. Return to the topic and behave, or I'll have to make you behave.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

WoW LoL... If you don't like it you don't like it... It was just a vid to show Flaming Cliff's off..... Me and our clan don't play this to serious right now. We just jump into a server fly some and have some fun. SOmetimes i record it and put some nice music behind it. If you want me to go all tacktical and stuff and having proper communication join us for some ARMA2 "OA". THis is what you said.. just for entertainment and showing stuff up. It are all small clips. 2 hours of vid put into 10 min. I can go real serious in this game and have aproper fight... but than the vid would be 3 hours. And i don't have the money for Sony Vegas to make some super vid.. But i still like to post them. :) Maybe you liek more of my other vids with no music and little bit more realistic..

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.