asparagin

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]
Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

So yesterday there was this big Punk Rock Open Air in my town.

It was a rainy day. Entering the venue took forever. Beer stands were so crowded it took ages to get a drink. Then some dude slapped the beer out of my hand, didn't even apologize. The bands were okay, but the sound sucked. All things considered, I wasn't too happy.

Then, after the festival and right outside of the venue, these guys played kind of a guerilla gig, amps powered by batteries, until the cops came by and told them they weren't allowed to make so much noise after 10 pm in the middle of town. The band just made my day and turned a pretty crappy concert into a wonderful experience.

SHOSHIN live in Camden Town, London

SHOSHIN 'Plan C'

[ame]

[/ame]

its not so much the mistake, but more about the recovery ;)

[ame]

[/ame]

Tragic movie, but a great rendition...

Edited by Wolf Rider

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

[ame]

[/ame]

i9 13900k 5.5Ghz; ASUS TUF RTX 3090 OC 24GB; 64GB ddr5 6400mhz cl30; 7 Tb SSD NVMe; 2Tb HDD; 20Tb NAS ZFS RAID1; LG 34GN850 3440x1440 160hz IPS; Hotas Warthog + VPC ACE Flight Rudder Pedals; TrackIR5; Quest3; DX3 Pro+ and HiFiMan Edition XS 

MacBook PRO 16' 2023 M3 Max (14cpu-30gpu), DDR5 36Gb, 1Tb + 2Tb 990PRO Ext

Rip Bill Ham Ave atque Vale

'Eliminator" (late 80's), was one of the best R'n'R tours I ever did and kudos for what you did for the good ol' boys mate

attachment.php?attachmentid=142886&d=1466682322

[ame]

[/ame]

1155261486_ripBillHam.thumb.jpg.d91543758d61fe867c0581f833a7da4f.jpg

Edited by Wolf Rider

-

[ame]

[/ame]

-

Grunge is back :)

[ame]

[/ame]

Motherboard: ASUS Rog STRIX Z390E GAMING Processor: Intel i9-9900K (without OC) RAM: DDR4 Kingstone 32GB, 3133MHz, CL15 Graphics Card: ASUS Rog Strix RTX2080S OC Joy: Saitek X56 PRO + Pedals TrackIR: 5PRO + TrackClipPro OS: Windows 10 PRO x64 bit My DCS dreams: MiG-23MLA, MiG-29S, MiG-31, Su-17M4, Su-24, Su-25, Su-27, Mirage F1, Tornado IDS, Mil Mi-2, Mil Mi-24P and new maps: Central Europe (1970 - 1990), Vietnam (1960 - 1980), Afghanistan, Cuba, Kaliningrad and more new 3d AI models :)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

:D:D:D

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My favorite band: [black Stone Cherry]

Wow, awesome sound! Looks like the closest to my neck of the woods their current tour takes them is the UK. A bit far for just one concert for my taste. But they'll play a gig in your country in September. ;)

(The vid you posted isn't available in Germany, some copyright foo. Here's one that's also available for my fellow countrymen :thumbup:):

Black Stone Cherry - Bad Luck & Hard Love

I guess you'll also like these guys then:

Spiritual beggars - Angel of Betrayal

(From their masterpiece album "Ad Astra")

I don't know if this song is available in Germany, I have no idea why if it's not, but it's beautiful, as well as the "Things my father said". I can't really explain how awesome that band is for me, I've never seen those guys in live, but I had the pleasure of talking to them via facebook! I really want to see them in live. Black Stone Cherry is one of the bands that I can say 98% of their songs I really love, it's awesome, that rarely happens. They are very good. :)

[ame]

[/ame]

Spiritual beggars - Angel of Betrayal

(From their masterpiece album "Ad Astra")

I didn't know this band, sounds good! thanks for sharing.

It's been a while since I saw the word "gig" hehe, old slang. ;)

But yeah, I recommend you to listen to them more times. you might find other songs!

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..