Project 10 screenie for you

GA, this is great :) Waiting :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• ED Team
So the A-10 DCS module will come with some interesting new eye candy? I wonder if we'll need to buy A-10 or if there will be an update patch for Black Shark?

Why wouldn't you want to buy DCS: A-10C? It's amazing even in this early stage! :)

The plan is, as i've heard. there will be a patch for Black Shark after A-10C is complete, which will bring DCS: Black Shark on the same level as DCS: A-10C (in order to make them online compatible). But you don't *have to* buy A-10C. Only if you want to fly it (which is a reason all in its own ;) )

Is there way to get this look in real-game time? Some directX mods or something like that?

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Looking great GA, can't wait to see the finished video.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

• ED Team

I've attached the original screenshot here.

The shot may be lacking AA, but then again, that shot isnt from the movie.. :P

Final movie will not be 1080p res, but 720p. One step at a time you know.. Still HD. :)

ScreenShot_003.thumb.jpg.b7874abed151aefce103841e150091c1.jpg

That looks awesome!

720p is more than enough, 1080p sounds great until you realise how many extra pixels that adds into the mix (render time) and also everything that looked fine at 720p suddenly looks a bit rough at 1080p and you need to tweak everything even more.

The engine is making the A10 look really nice.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Movie will hopefully be complete sometime before september, if all goes well. I've had to re-shoot some stuff since we keep getting updated builds of the Sim. But things are going well! I made one particular scene yesterday which turned out better than i hoped. :D