AB Fences, Buildings, and other static objects texture mod.

Hehe HungaroJET, you quoted the wrong pic, the tennis courts look alot better now (and the white towerblock in the background, it no longer has a window behind the doorway :D)

Glad you like my work, makes it all the more worthwhile when i can make people happy :)

screenshot446.jpg

Also, i'd like to take the chance during this post to announce that v4.0 will be out real soon ;)

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup great addon... I'd like to have better terrain now cause when we compare buildings (ow yeah they look like in Poland :D) or tennis fields to blurry terrain.... hope ED will produce better terrain resolution ^^.

Edited by Boberro
  • Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Any chance you could take a look at the aircraft shelters (especially the interior) while you're at it? Or is that something for airbase mods?

After seeing posts like this a while back, i've decided to give it a go ;)

screenshot548.jpg

screenshot550y.jpg

i'll most likely release this as a separate mod download, it's time to let the building textures mod have a rest :D

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

i'll most likely release this as a separate mod download, it's time to let the building textures mod have a rest :D

I love the mod, but i beg to differ on that last statement because of one critical flaw...

At night, all the light effects become completely misplaced on all buildings, thus making the building mod unusable in those circumstances unfortunately.... perhaps a fix? :) or mabe i missed something?

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

I love the mod, but i beg to differ on that last statement because of one critical flaw...

At night, all the light effects become completely misplaced on all buildings, thus making the building mod unusable in those circumstances unfortunately.... perhaps a fix? :) or mabe i missed something?

If you check with the stock building textures, the same thing occurs (so ED is just as guilty hehe)....i might do a nighttime lighting addition later on though for my textures though :)

What! you found more buildings to vandalize? :lol: :thumbup:

Can you place a naked or towled girl in one of those windows?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Kept staring for hours at those buildings but

.......damn...canґt find that girl :D

...well done MUSTANG!

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Keep 'em coming Mustang! You're doing awesome work. I can imagine what you could do with the airfield textures! :smilewink:

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Keep 'em coming Mustang! You're doing awesome work. I can imagine what you could do with the airfield textures! :smilewink:

Thanks Blaze :thumbup:

I'm not touching the airfield stuff, leaving all that to the master Grandsurf :)

Fair enough. ;)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

After seeing posts like this a while back, i've decided to give it a go ;)

screenshot548.jpg

screenshot550y.jpg

Thank you!! That will make every startup 10 times more enjoyable. Fantastic work Mustang.

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

These pictures look like they came from the sim STALKER

:doh:

This photo is pretty cool

15283498.jpg

especially when i compare it to this (i know, not completely identical but close enough!)

screenshot609z.jpg

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR