AB Fences, Buildings, and other static objects texture mod.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mustang does this mean Hardened Aircraft shelter too?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Texture sizes are a bit too big to be worthwhile on buildings in normal operation, but the fence texture looks great! I just had to extract it for use. :)

Perfect, though, for people with monster computers or a fixation with creeping around in the Black Shark outside an apartment window. :D

It's great for remote shows on the beach. ;)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

lol

I'm still looking in the windows as if a peeping tom!

:music_whistling:

It's great for remote shows on the beach. ;)

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Nice! Kinda reminds me of meccano. :D

that's a proper bridge but I think the engineers didn't place the pylons correctly. :thumbup:

(lol, is that a good or bad thing? :D)

Lol, it's fine mate! First thing that did come to mind though was James May's Toy Stories where he

. :D

Mustang don't forget the bridge lights.

I believe there in DCS BS.

That bridge looks weird.... am I wrong or ED didn't make 3D structure but simply texture?

Yes, it's very tricky to make this bridge look good.

The way ED made this bridge is terrible, it's simply a *very* basic 3D model and alpha channel texture.

I'm still trying to make the perfect texture to fit this structure, what you have seen me create so far isn't final ;)