AB Fences, Buildings, and other static objects texture mod.

Well, it looks like the steps are no longer transparent (not sure why it did that before) and i've cleaned up the paint textures a bit more.

The steps still have this odd texture to them, theres nothing really i can do about that for now... TBH they don't look that bad anyways :)

screenshot618.jpg

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man it looks great, who cares if the staircases are not perfect. I mean check out that building ^^^ compared to the original it`s so real that I`m looking through the windows trying to catch a glimpse at some furniture inside :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You're unstoppable. :D Thanks Mustang!

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

:notworthy:

Greets

S@uDepp

...have to check those buildings in hover mode..... this girl must be anywhere out there ;)

• Like 1

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Looks fantastic. With all the detail, are there any hits on the FPS when flying over modded cities in FC2?

All my mods are created as a single .cdds package, meaning they are compressed and optimised for best resource usage :)

FPS mostly depends on how good your hardware is (mostly videocard and RAM) if you have a modern PC you'll do fine :thumbup:

Oh and just so you know, i developed my mods on an 8xAGP HD3850 Radeon with 512mb of onboard RAM, and my framerates are v good.

If you intend to try my work out, goto the first page/first post, you'll find a link to my mod there :)

Again, you did a fine job!

rhino

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

Mustang what do u think about roads? I don't think there is no asphalt in Ukraine or Russia and Georgia.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

@Mustang

Good news, of course we're interested! You should be on the payroll of ED...

Thanks for your excellent work!

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"