DCS A-10C Warthog Producer Note 2 Available

Wags

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best Wags,

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

From this:

To this:

in 14 years time.:notworthy::worthy:

All the best wishes to Matt Wagner for a safe and fast recovery.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Specs: i7 920, GTX295, 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz, 1TB WD, ASUS P6T Deluxe, 1000W Corsair PSU,

Coolermaster Cosmos "S" case, X-52pro, TrackIR 4

Well what can I say, WOW, I wasnt really intrested in this, even after hearing about it for the last year, Im a rotery guy at heart, and thought there was no way DCS would better Blackshark. Ummm Ok I'm still a Rotery guy, But I think A hog has just stolen part of my heart, I CANT wait, to take this puppy for a flight. Looks like you guys are on the ball Yet again, And also have to say Good luck to Wags, Hope to see you back in the game soon and all goes well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I'm making my Advanced checklist that you will be able to find on the ED forums when the game is released.

And I found one small mistake in the video, at first you say you switch the IFFCC to the ON position after switching ON the CICU. You actually set it to the TEST position. Later on in the procedure, after starting the stopwatch, you set it to the ON position.

But damn this sim looks amazing.

For the Black Shark checklist go to : http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=35571

• Like 1

Foxconn BlackOps Intel X48 NB+SB+MOSFET Watercooled | Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9650 @3,8GHz | 8GB Corsair XMS3 Extreme DDR3 @ 1600MHz 7-6-6-17 2T | GigaByte GeForce GTX 470 SOC 1280MB | Samsung 830 256GB SSD | 5x Western Digital Velociraptor 10.000rpm 300GB Raid0 | 2x Samsung 206BW 20" | Saitek X52 Pro | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Sims :

DCS - KA-50 Black Shark 2

DCS - KA-50 Black Shark Advanced Checklist

DCS - A-10C Warthog Advanced Interactive Excel Checklist

From this:

To this:

in 14 years time.:notworthy::worthy:

All the best wishes to Matt Wagner for a safe and fast recovery.

I love living in this age of progression.

I can still remember playing F-117 from Microprose.

Taking images made a sound that I can't reproduce from the internal speakers.

Hahahaha

Or even EF2000 or JSF.

Foxconn BlackOps Intel X48 NB+SB+MOSFET Watercooled | Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9650 @3,8GHz | 8GB Corsair XMS3 Extreme DDR3 @ 1600MHz 7-6-6-17 2T | GigaByte GeForce GTX 470 SOC 1280MB | Samsung 830 256GB SSD | 5x Western Digital Velociraptor 10.000rpm 300GB Raid0 | 2x Samsung 206BW 20" | Saitek X52 Pro | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Sims :

DCS - KA-50 Black Shark 2

DCS - KA-50 Black Shark Advanced Checklist

DCS - A-10C Warthog Advanced Interactive Excel Checklist

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No one better be insulting A-10 Cuba. That game has the best flight/ground physics ever. I spent so much of my childhood in Cuba's skys, shooting HARMS at headon MiG-29's, and Mavericks at Su-25's.

I loved A-10 Cuba, one of my favorite sims back then :)

Yeah, flight model was so good, even now. You can really feel the weight of weapons etc..

:smartass:

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Last time I watched a producer's notes video it took BS many months until its release... I hope A10 will be ready sooner

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Last time I watched a producer's notes video it took BS many months until its release... I hope A10 will be ready sooner

Hardly, given that BS is already released :D;)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

HARM in role of unguided weapon? Did it really work in Cuba? :lol:

You could lock HARM's onto any radar source, including MiG's, so they weren't unguided. But HARM's aren't very maneuverable, so they had to be flying right at you.

I wish A-10's really had HARMS/shrikes, or a radar seeking maverick/sidewinder or something. Would make life so much easier.

Those graphical glitches, are they the same as those that have been present throughout the life of Lock On/DCS? Where you are like in a bubble of say 10 meters diameter and that shows for example as a line (a think water looking through) when you are speeding down the runway.

Those graphical glitches, are they the same as those that have been present throughout the life of Lock On/DCS? Where you are like in a bubble of say 10 meters diameter and that shows for example as a line (a think water looking through) when you are speeding down the runway.

Set the middle_clip in your graphics.cfg to 1.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

obotNapalm

Google a little app called 'YouTube Downloader'.

It's an excellent little program that lets you download YouTube videos to your hard drive in a choice of formats.

RBG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5 / 16gb RAM / Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti / Viewsonic 28" monitor / TM Warthog / TM Elite rudder pedals / TrackIR5

First flight sim: Psion 'Flight Simulator' (ZX Spectrum 48k)

obotNapalm

Google a little app called 'YouTube Downloader'.

It's an excellent little program that lets you download YouTube videos to your hard drive in a choice of formats.

RBG

The reason I was wanting the download (similar to the Ka-50 videos on DCS site) was to avoid YouTube's compression :)