Boxed version on order!

Right ive ordered my copy of 1.1 from RC simulations, which turns out are about 2 miles from my house LOL!

Really looking forward to seeing the afm and all the improvements made to the sim, especially the updated radars *I take it this did get in?*

Im just fishing for some comments and general opinion of the addon to get me in the mood for when it arrives on Monday, hope you all dont mind me asking? :)

Be honest though, I dont need a load of fanboy crap, just tell me as it is, im not one to be bothered by a minor glitch here or there. ;)

Thanks very much in advance all :)

Terry

"I love smashing the crap out of those buggers on the ground who keep making a beeping sound on my RWR..... the bells the bells!!!!!!.... erm yeah.... I like destroying SAM sites, thats the main point"

RCS looks like they have more info on FC on there order page then this site! Any word on when they will ship?

Thanks

P.S. I've dealt with RCS as far back as 1995, and they are a class outfit.

Edit: Just called, and they said Monday or Tuesday (as indicated by your post, D'uh). A solid option for me if the DL version is not available by then.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well when I made my order with them the other day, they said they will despatch FC 1.1 on Friday the 6th, so it will be here on the 9th which is Monday :)

I havent been notified of any changes so I assume this should still be the case :)

"I love smashing the crap out of those buggers on the ground who keep making a beeping sound on my RWR..... the bells the bells!!!!!!.... erm yeah.... I like destroying SAM sites, thats the main point"

hmm i need a shilka or avenger... or better a Mig29

when the Cargo-Plane crosses Germany from russia to belgium, i will force them to land :D:D to get a boxed version :D:D

This message was sponsored by "askingstupidquestions.com" in cooparation with "icantfly.de".

LOL W-Natas, excellent plan!! that would make a great televised advert for FC 1.1 too.

When you force them to land will you let them go again, so they can deliver the rest of the boxed versions like santa.

Is there a website or a direct link to the store that sell boxed copies? I want to get one but I don't want the download version. And I need to know if they will ship to my country and how much.

thanks

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

go to the frontpage of the lockon site http://www.lockon.ru they are listed by the article about the boxed release, there are three shops on there. I think they all deliver pretty much anywhere, but I cant be overly sure.

I went with RCS because they are very close to my house ;)