F-18 or F-16 in 2012?

F-18 or F-16 in 2012?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. F-18 or F-16 in 2012?

F-16 all the way ......

Ridiculous amount of countries have it. Time to get all jet simmers together and let Falcon die.

Over 4,400 F-16s have been sold to the U.S. and 25 other air forces.[89]

Ο ΤΟΛΜΩΝ ΝΙΚΑ

http://www.hellenicsqn.com

(under construction)

If ED can expand community by bringing Falcon 4.0 (AF, FF, OF...) to its knees by developing DCS F-16C ... then let it be so.

Personally I'd like another plane, but will fly F-16C if it comes to DCS - damn straight here - I mean for sure :)

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I'm sure ED realises that making F-16 DCS module will sell them more copies than LOMAC, LO-FC, LO-FC2, DCS-Ka-50 and DCS-A10 put together. If they are not doing it so far, probably they have a very good reason for it. Another thing is new F-16 3d model i saw somewhere on this forum which make me think, something may be happening in that departement. Hopefully ;)

Yet another wish thread. Make your wish now! Hurry, while stock last!

-, Dear Santa, I really really want it, I'll put the milk and cookies for you... could you please, please, please...

-, OMG, why not! I hate you!

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I vote FA18 - multirole for me pls!

I'm with you! F/A-18 all the way :pilotfly:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Although the F/A-18 is limited to a few countries, I vote for some good carrier ops. Janes F/A-18 is still on my hard drive and a "study" version of the "18" would be awesome in my book. Besides, they are still producing that aircraft until the Navel version of the F-35 eventually takes over, several years from now.