Neat little birdy mod

SuDepp

...just wanted to let the whole community know.....

Bird swarms - hopefully there will come something more like this "immersion bringer"!

Works great with the newest modman and BS!

Greats

S@uDepp

Edited by S@uDepp
  • Like 1

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

very well done i like it, animation of the wingflap is nice, however i wish the birds followed waypoints all over the map. the mod simulates a flock of birds flying in a circle type pattern near the docks and cranes.

this is still a nice addition though brings the Lockon world alive.

i made a video below showing this mod in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEYNMl2FMbs

Edited by diveplane

Wouldnґt it be great to have some possible animalish competition everywhere in the air?

... would make sense especially with that new introduced "bird-strike" feature within the options of BS 1.02 ....

Greets

S@uDepp

P.S. ...canґt this be tweaked to have the birds circling through the whole map instead of near the cranes only?! I would try it but I have very little to no idea of modding :( Iґm afraid .....

P.P.S. .... *meeehhh* ;)

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

just had a peek, seams that the modder made it a static type model. tagged with the cranes in lockon world

now if you could do this tagged to a ground vehicle in the sim, you would get moving birds,

also make the vehicle model transparent.

am sure theres a way to do it.

Edited by diveplane

......coool...

so... the vehicle could move from waypoint to waypoint.... interesting idea.

Did U try the white birds? I will do so tomorrow morning at home....

Greets

S@uDepp

Edited by S@uDepp

I see there's a ME folder in this mod!

There's lot of us who like to edit their MEInit.xml manually 'cause of other mods functioning properly.

An explanation of edited / changed lines within MEInit would surely help!

Anyone?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

......coool...

so... the vehicle could move from waypoint to waypoint.... interesting idea.

Did U try the white birds? I will do so tomorrow morning at home....

Greets

S@uDepp

I wonder if the various civilian vehicles (the one's which spawn automatically) could have these guys attached?